BLIC 07 - Worst Game Ever

sripree

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just got the PC version and it sucks.

1) To start with it is very slow(I will update my drivers and see).
2) Cannot change the controls of my Logitech gamepad.
3) Fielding is the worst. I mean now we have to be alert to take catches with the keeper as well.
4) This game is mainly aimed towards one-day tournaments. Playing custom Test matches is a joke.
5) Not enough stadiums. India has only Calcutta.
5) Overall Gameplay is not good.

The best game in my mind should have BLIC99 gameplay with BLIC05 graphics.

sripree said:

3) Fielding is the worst. I mean now we have to be alert to take catches with the keeper as well.
4) This game is mainly aimed towards one-day tournaments. Playing custom Test matches is a joke.

i think your completely wrong you over reacting its may not me great but best cricket game ever

1-Driver Problems
2-Too bad eh? lol.
3-Haha...Lazy are ya? Or is it just to hard?
4-I know this is a ODI game! BLIC=ODI. C07=Tests
5-Really? Never noticed that!?
6-I know.

But it is an improvement on '05.

sripree said:

6) 5 <> 6

worst game ever?

Have you played big rigs over the road racing? It has the worst videogame award... and I don't mean in my own amateur opinion, the game actually has the lowest score EVER given by gamespot. Or how about way back when ET came out (you know, the same game that the developers called back and buried in the desert because it was so awful)? Or how about Superman on the N64, where all you do is fly through rings for most of the game?

So your points to prove that it's the worst game were:
- Either your computer sucks or its not updated. It doesn't run slow in mine.
- Learn them and adjust.
- Oh no, you have to be alert now! You cant be a lazy bum playing cricket! How awful! Boohoo!
- I'll agree here. But by "test matches" are a joke, you mean the difficulty, try playing in test difficulty with all markers/assistance off.
- Valid point. I have to confirm this though, as I doubt that the whole ICC trophy 2006 is played only in Kolkata in the game. I know its like this in custom odi's tho

- Too vague and you cant count lol

As you can tell, I'm tired of people bashing this game and making outrageous claims because they're not satified due to their unrealistic expectations from codies. The game is not that bad - especially not the worst game ever. It might be mediocre, but there's enough evidence in the novel innovations of the product of the work that was put in. Yes, it was a bit rushed to get it out during the world cup, but thats just good business. The game has a few very good points and a few very bad points. It's average.

Next time try to make a constructive review, rather than just venting your frustrations out.

Last edited:
It's your personal opinion, anyone can come here ranting the game is terrible and anyone can say it's the best.
I personally find the game a lot more accessible than any other cricket game and I have fun playing it.

you didn't even back up your points and most of them are due to hardware issues. And what do you mean by TEST MATCHES ARE A JOKE. Are they too easy? Because on test level and without pitch markers (even no pitch point indicator against spinners is tough!)

Certainly not the worst game ever. I'm enjoying using the mouse for batting giving you a 360 degree radius for your shots, and being able to place the cursor where you want it

There should be an auto field for those lazy guys but no biggie you have to field in real life so they are just making it more realistic.

Stadiums we could use more but it's not like EA has many stadiums either.

John Adams said:
I love this game! But you guys know why though? I've mentioned it maybe 4 times lol
is this the million dollar question?
is it because of the player editor
oh please tell me i won
(i'm not being sarcastic just having some fun)

Users who are viewing this thread