Blic 2007

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey I am about to buy BLIC 2007 i tried out the demo but they way the game is running on my laptop is really crap:
I am running it on a laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo: It has 1GB of RAM and 1.86 GHZ and a Graphics Card Gforce Go 6600 with 128MB Memory. Are these specifications really bad to play BLIC 2007???
it quite annoys me. BLIC 2005 ran perfectly well.
So i am wondering is it worth buying if it doesnt run that well??

DON'T BUY IT!!!!! If you want a good cricket game buy BLIC 05 or Cricket 07
hi tomwinns...u r right but there is sum problem in this game....when ever i play thsi game...AI makes run very slow that is not realistic...u have any soln for this

hmm ok, i borrowed the game from a friend. looks ok to me.
But it is darn easy just bowled out WI for 69 and chased that in 5 overs with no loss.
do ppl play online?? i checked in gamespy i did not see anyone and online play is the only challenge coz the AI sux.

hi tomwinns...u r right but there is sum problem in this game....when ever i play thsi game...AI makes run very slow that is not realistic...u have any soln for this

I dunno. In my game they hit out uncontrollably and get out really fast:rolleyes:

same :eek:
just now i played T20 the CPU scored 170 in 12 overs and got all out.
question: do u ppl bat with the cursor visible or invisible???
batting with visible cursor darn easy almost every ball goes for four.
LOL!!!!

yeh i like the idea. but to be frank i dont really want to confine myself to certain shots etc. it is a bit dunno. i tried it and it works, but it is sort of dunno - weird.
thanx for ur help mate!!!

u dont have to confine urself to anyshots at all. they are optional just use the fields and pitches and 100% confidence of AI its that simple.

my opinion dont buy blic 2005 or cricket 07 they suck ai sucks no matter how much u try to patch it get cricket 05 its the best

Users who are viewing this thread