BLIC comes out on top

jimbob

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
BLIC is easily better then cric 2005 i have only played the demo on both but BLIC is actually fun like games should be. ive been told by friends who have cric 2005 that its realy bad and they want to take it back. i think the only problem with BLIC is that its to easy to hit sixes although this might just be the demo as its in county hard level. i willl deffinately be gettin BLIc

whats evryones highest score on the demo mine is 94-3. i just want an idea of how gd i am at it.

how can you bowl fast coz i can only bowl abt 50 mph with mcgrath n gillespie

Last edited:
It is an awesome game. But you can't just keep hitting sixes, because if you don't time it right, you get out...

My highest score is 103

Well yeah it may seem easy but tell you what; cricket is a game you will be playing for hours and only such a paced game will keep you interested. With innovative bowling and fielding techniques you will find plenty of stuff to satisfy yourself.BLIC for me !!!
Coming to my highest score, it was 133-5 with Australia against Westindies !!!
Mate you can bowl fast if you bring your speed marker upto the no ball level or just above. Mind you it takes practice to consistently bowl fast but it also adds variety to bowling. The speeds must indeed be adjusted for the final version as the bowlers bowl too slow sometimes !!!

blic is an arcade. the worst part is the unrealistic swing for bowlers. they seem to control the ball with a remote ;) . i want a realistic game, hence i'll get ea cricket 2005. some of the bias codies will change their minds soon enough as well. blic will not be as good as ea cricket 2005.

I like the swing in the game, Although not every single bowler should be able to swing it.

jimbob said:
BLIC is easily better then cric 2005 i have only played the demo on both but BLIC is actually fun like games should be. ive been told by friends who have cric 2005 that its realy bad and they want to take it back. i think the only problem with BLIC is that its to easy to hit sixes although this might just be the demo as its in county hard level. i willl deffinately be gettin BLIc

whats evryones highest score on the demo mine is 94-3. i just want an idea of how gd i am at it.

how can you bowl fast coz i can only bowl abt 50 mph with mcgrath n gillespie
2/151

You need to fill up the meter pretty much totally or you get a stupidly slow ball, which is complete crap really

Lucky said:
I like the swing in the game, Although not every single bowler should be able to swing it.
the swing is too much. exaggerated. also the wides. sometimes i cant reach the ball when batting. the ball passes over the white line and isn't called a wide :eek:
p.s
if this was ea people would be lambasting ea. stop being biased.
both of these companies are trying to make money.

I have played Cricket 2005 and its a good game though with many countless bugs.But i htink both blic and cricekt 2005 will be equal with different types of environments and gameplay.

rashaba16 said:
the swing is too much. exaggerated. also the wides. sometimes i cant reach the ball when batting. the ball passes over the white line and isn't called a wide :eek:
p.s
if this was ea people would be lambasting ea. stop being biased.

Actually, yes we would be lambasting EA because they wouldn't have given a reason for why the wides are like that, whereas Codemasters have.

rashaba16 said:
blic is an arcade. the worst part is the unrealistic swing for bowlers. they seem to control the ball with a remote ;) . i want a realistic game, hence i'll get ea cricket 2005. some of the bias codies will change their minds soon enough as well. blic will not be as good as ea cricket 2005.

That's your opinion. Swing is not that bad, infact it's real good to bowl in BLIC, swing and seam moment will make it difficult to bat. Two player game will be real cool, batting will be real challenge.

I can't wait to play match (even test match) wilth slips and gully. Batting seems little easy, except me everyone are scoring. I don't like to hit too many lofted shots. I also found that against Australia it is difficult to score than West Indies.

Speaking about realism, then I suggest you go out and play. I can't see people hitting six lofted shot in a over. May be if your favourite batsmen is batting and you want to really smash the bowler.

stevie said:
Actually, yes we would be lambasting EA because they wouldn't have given a reason for why the wides are like that, whereas Codemasters have.

So as long as they explain it, then it's ok for them to leave such a huge bug in the game?

A bug is still a bug regardless of whether they explain it or not.

Samhain said:
So as long as they explain it, then it's ok for them to leave such a huge bug in the game?

A bug is still a bug regardless of whether they explain it or not.

You don't understand, Codemasters made the wides the way they are on purpose, RG explained in the BLIC news forum on here.

Users who are viewing this thread