Blic Records ( Batting , Bowling , Team , Player)

untitled7vy.jpg

that comes when you make a 50

I know not a record for highest team score, but it could be the highest opening partnership. This was the first time i reached 100

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 67
nickypoo said:
95.something with Harmison
I managed to get one in by harmisson at 96.4 MPH

2/151

And the summary, 121 run win :)

I had Hawkeye screens for the 50's but unfortunately Fraps was taking blank screenshots because the hard drive it's on is full :mad:

so can we have a summary of who holds what record and what the record is?

i think i hold the best bowling figures of 4 wickets for 2 runs, as indicated on page 2

Closest Margin Win!!!!

hi guys i remember guys doin closest margin win. i think zorax n stuff. well sorry guys but i have won that area cause..... u cant beat me. see this :

me england. watch bottom closely n see wot it says. about who won n by how many runs. watch closely.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 54
actually not zorax .... i won. .. remember wot they did for one of the world cup matches. when scores are tied, the team with the least wickets lost wins!!!

Just wondering how you see your delivery speed, they only seem to come up when they bowl to me in the first innings, maybe do i need to bowl first ? I know you see top right but im talking about a team fasted etc ?

Team Highest Sore

Individual Highest Score

34 runs in 1 over

Lowest Opposition Score

Last edited:
Can you guys help me with batting? I can't hit a damn thing! The batsmen won't even move!!! I have practiced but it is so bloody annoying!!!!!!! I really need help-please?

Users who are viewing this thread