BLIC Statistics

The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Have installed net framework 2.0 (not sdk, or beta).
Have put the files in the codemasters/blic folder as instructed, what gives?

Field editor works fine. Cheers

Thanks for trying it! I guess the error comes from the 'capture.exe'? Anyway, I've uploaded a (hopefully) fixed version. The capture program unpacks in the BLIC folder as before, but the 'viewer' now has a proper installer.

Attachments

• installer.zip
    424.1 KB · Views: 45
  • capture.zip
    339.9 KB · Views: 32
Nice one mark. Have managed to load it this time, will test it out and let you know.

What i want to know is, does it just record the stats for one game, or will it record them for as many games as we like. So for example i could tour india with england, and at the end of the tour it will have the statistics for batting averages bowling averages etc, rather than just just giving you averages for each game and then resetting?

The_gas said:
What i want to know is, does it just record the stats for one game, or will it record them for as many games as we like. So for example i could tour india with england, and at the end of the tour it will have the statistics for batting averages bowling averages etc, rather than just just giving you averages for each game and then resetting?
It records every ball bowled/faced for every match you play, so it maintains full career statistics. The viewer will have the option to filter on certain matches, so in that way you can get tour rather than career averages too.

markh said:
It records every ball bowled/faced for every match you play, so it maintains full career statistics. The viewer will have the option to filter on certain matches, so in that way you can get tour rather than career averages too.

Excellent. Having problems viewing the statistics though, comes up with a unhandled error or something when opening the viewer.

The_gas said:
Excellent. Having problems viewing the statistics though, comes up with a unhandled error or something when opening the viewer.
Ok, thanks. Could you tell me exactly what it says? Did it already ask you where your Brian Lara installation was? And did the capture program manage to grab any statistics?

markh said:
Ok, thanks. Could you tell me exactly what it says? Did it already ask you where your Brian Lara installation was? And did the capture program manage to grab any statistics?

Unhandeled exception has occured in your application.
SQLite error
no such table teams

Heres the report:

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite error
no such table: teams
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
at cricshow.DBInterface.getTeams()
at cricshow.MainForm.MainForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
cricshow
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Codemasters/Brian%20Lara%20International%20Cricket%202005/cricshow.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.24.1
Win32 Version: 1.0.24.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Codemasters/Brian%20Lara%20International%20Cricket%202005/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
NPlot
Assembly Version: 0.9.9.0
Win32 Version: 0.9.9.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Codemasters/Brian%20Lara%20International%20Cricket%202005/NPlot.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Security
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Security/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Security.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Web
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.42
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll
System.Design
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Where are the stats kept?

The_gas said:
file:///C:/Program%20Files/Codemasters/Brian%20Lara%20International%20Cricket%202005/cricshow.exe
Hmm, is it somehow running the (old) exe from inside BLIC? You can remove that now, the viewer should be in your Start Menu (BLIC Stats Package/Stats Viewer).
Where are the stats kept?
stats.db in the BLIC folder.

Ok have removed the viewer.

There is a stats file, but it is 0kb. Will hopefully get some time to play the game more over the next few days and the weekend, im back to work at the moment.

The_gas said:
There is a stats file, but it is 0kb
Remove that, and run the 'capture.exe'. It'll should say something like 'I'm going to rebuild the stats database' and will try and create one for you. It imports your TeamInfo bag file into the DB, it should be about 70 kb.

Will hopefully get some time to play the game more over the next few days and the weekend, im back to work at the moment.
Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to try it out. Next version should have proper batting stats, and maybe proper division between ODI and Test matches. Then it's pretty close to usable.

Can someone please help me?

Hey everyone. This is my first post and this is the first time ever i am playing cricket. I Love this sport so far and had to thank my cousin for bringing it here in the states. I needed a time out from Madden Football and NBA.

Anyway, can someone or markh please help me in installing this statistics viewer program from the start to end. I would really appreciate it.

John

avd84 said:
Hey everyone. This is my first post and this is the first time ever i am playing cricket. I Love this sport so far and had to thank my cousin for bringing it here in the states. I needed a time out from Madden Football and NBA.
Hey, nice to have some more American cricket fans :)

Anyway, can someone or markh please help me in installing this statistics viewer program from the start to end. I would really appreciate it.
My advice would be to wait for the next version, probably sometime late this week. This current one is still a bit buggy and awkward to use, but it's getting better.

Markh, sorry for the lack of update, havent had much time to try it out.
Everything seems to work, ie the stats are recorded and i viewed them. Ill try to test it on a whole 50 over game soon.

This is a must for serious blic players.

Here's a slightly better '0.35' version. See previous posts for instructions - it's still 'rough', but it's a good improvement over the last one. The stat tracking gets a couple of fixes but the viewer benefits most, with 'world rankings' for bowlers and batsmen, tracking of batsman scores, and other random cosmetic improvements. Note that if you have an old version installed, you'll need to delete the old stats.db - I had to change the database schema slightly. Hopefully by the time I get to '0.5' or so the database will be solid, but in the meantime...sorry.

Edit:The_Gas - no worries, it's been a big encouragement knowing that it seems to work. Thanks.

Attachments

• installer.zip
    428.3 KB · Views: 32
  • capture.zip
    339.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I need to download the framework.net program but I can't figure out which one it actually is. It seems there is about 6 different ones to download. Can you please point me towards the correct one to download.

thanks, the help is appriecated.

Users who are viewing this thread