BLIC - XBOX or PS2

Ohaggersstopit

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Final query about BLIC, as I'm going to order it tonight. Does anyone have any idea about what format it will be best on. I've got an XBOX, PS2 and PC but no way will my PC be powerful enough to run it. So I'm thinking XBOX will be best as its more powerful, does anyone have any info on this? Thanks

XBOX Definatly. Better graphics and will do the game more justice.

The game will basically be the same, but from the screenshots i have seen the xbox version has the edge due to its superior graphics. I have a PS2 and xbox and i have it preordered for xbox.

I have always found the controller for the PS2 a lot more comfortable, and when friends come round, who do not regularly play an XBOX, will find the PS2 controller more comfortable, and more people have th PS2, so familiarity will be better too.

Yeah Xbox for me, I had the demo on PC but it has a crap graphics card so Xbox for multiplayer and the controls, I'm not used to playing games on PC, so I found the controls a bit fiddly. Shame I won't be able to get any patches though. :crying

jus do this, get the game on ps2/xbox, and keep checking PLC forums and when patches are made buy the PC verison :) thats wht i am planning to do

Users who are viewing this thread