BLIC's A.I. A Bit Shaky

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

You must have seen the latest 28 pics released by codemaster on 12th may.

If u notice the score on every pic, u'll see some terrible scores like 15-4/2-3/etc.

From the looks of it a.i. part still looks to be a bit shaky.

Whateva the condition is, i hope we get a good gameplay and a bug-free gameplay on our hands.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the A.I is the last thing to be tweaked before the game is unleashed upon the public.The vid and screenshots are a "taster" of the game, and in my opinion it looks bloody good!

It feels damn good to know that cricket is at last being recognised as a serious gaming experiance! I can't wait to get my copies of both BLIC and Cricket 2005.It's gonna be a good summer/autumn!

HH

I think that its more to do with the game is passed to people who havent played the game before and just need to get good screenshots from it. They just play the game without being good about it but are good at spotting nice screenshots which people will like the look of and press "Print-Screen" or F9 in Fraps when they see something they like!

Ste

Wow, another thread with this topic? It has been addressed millions of times. BLIC are trying to demonstrate features of the game--they need to show runs, wickets, etc. We don't know:

a) if the AI has been tweaked
b) if the game is being played against the computers
c) if the screenshots are of the game in its latest stage of development

So basically, we cannot read too deeply into screenies. They are just there to show us how the graphics look, and to demonstrate some of the features. If you want an actual idea of gameplay/AI wait for the demo. If you see scores of 2/3 there, then you can conclude that Codies have been taking us for a ride for 5 months.

ya i totally agree wih all of u guys.

but the release of the demo(i heard it will be released in june/july) is soo close and still the scored in the screen look bad.

i know the a.i. is the last thing to be tweaked, shouldn't it take atleast 1 month of development and hard work to make the a.i. cristal clear perfect.

i mean it takes us patches around 1 months to tweak the exsisting things and release a patch for the game.

Bloody hell, if you were trying to hit sixes every ball/ get screens of certain shots, you'd have some pretty sh*t looking scores as well- even if the scores were from a final version of the AI I wouldn't care.

Im pretty sure the AI will be tweaked ... but the fact of the matter is that even if it is not upto par we do have the likes of sam.exe and tutsi AI gameplay to work stuff out ;) just a thought anyways. But definitely the AI has to be better than c2004 and im pretty sure its going to be a heck of a lot better than C2005 ... PEACE! I aint hating on c2004 or EA, but the AI is just plain horrible! BUT some other games fm EA such as madden and nba are great. Alas, my heart lies wit cricket :D enjoy folks :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread