Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi boss,Yesterday I started a one day match between Pakistan and India in Melborne on green pitch.I was Pakistan and after losing the toss,I was asked to bat.I started with Afridi and Salman Butt.Afridi was playing aggresively and was able to hit two consecutive fours to Pathan.I noticed one thing that with proper timing shots were going nicely.I find it hard to hit uppish in the meanwhile.Then Salman Butt was cleaned up on a fast yorker.After some time Afridi run out after scoring 29 I think.I am at the moment 80/3 in 11 overs.I got 20 runs in the form of byes.I liked the bowlers run up very much.The camera angles are superb.But the new fp angle is only for watch as you cannot play it.Is it possible that you make fp in such a way that it remain default but we can see bowling cursor in advance?Overall nice patch and more review to come soon.

Holy cow....this is Smashing....Indians boy they tring to score 400 shewag he went mad score 48(33)..but it was doni who pick the bones out of srilankan ballers..

they were on the way to score..370.. but that man murali...stud in front of indians.....

anyways..they scored 328
Shewag 48(33) Doni 71(48) four sixes.. ganguli 34(31)
then they lost the way some what....kaif recovered by scoring 49(52)...great that will make me think..how to stop
teams geting over 270...

ok Back to game..

at this stage SRL 72/2 in 10 overs..
mavi...31(22)...jayantha 25(14)..sanga and mahela.. at the crease we have a chance mate we have chace...

Great patch mate...if any think batting may be little easy..
it's still early to say...that
more commnets on batting...later...
well some one was wrong..some one said it's 9/10...well..it's 9.5/10...

Greate stuff....

:happy

hi boss!!
i agree with charithnirmal.
batting seems a little bit too easy.
i finished the match in 30 overs, sehwag and laxman getting 53 and 58 resp.

yes a few alterations to this patch need to be made to make it perfect! hope you can alter it suitably!

yes i think shud tweak the cpu agression too

i was south africa and i played west Indies in a 50 over game in barbados in a normal pitch

i lost the toss and i had to field

i got a wicket with my 6th ball from pollock in the 1st over. he trapped wavell hinds lbw, the score then was 6/1

then lara came to the crease and after 20 overs windies were 180/1, it was excellent batting by gayle and lara

after 50 over windies made 360/2- my 2nd wicket was a slog in the air and a feilder caught it

Gayle made 175
Lara 130*

i got smashed in bowling. hopefully by reducing the cpu agression we can get more chance with wickets

Boss, i love this patch, especially the new bowling actions and replay stuff but as many have said when we bowl we get smashed and we bat, it is rather easy and is not challenging! hope you sort it out to complete this genius patch!

i tell u what i kinda like this aggrestion....

i think what is missing is that even a new batsman comming in can jump up and hit sixers...of their very first ball....dravid and yuraj both did that.. and also they time the ball perfect...from the word go...

in any event i like to see CPU tring to to score 300..so that gives us a challeng to stop it..

i guess adjusting the timing will reduse no of fours the CPU and even we hit Especially early in the batsman's innigs...

then again people like V.Shewag Gilcrest Jayasuiries may do it...

I don't know bossy weather this is possible..

anyways... i still love u'r patch dude... thanx

Attachments

• herschel01.JPG
    herschel01.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 109
Thank u All!, reply on 3.6.2005, 9.05 p.m. IST

Hi friends!,

Thank u very much to all of you who gave valuable fb/comm/rev over CGPv5 FF. Over all, this patch have a positive out come, though there are few flaws detected.

1. The CPU aggression is very high. (guys, when u reply, pls denote which mode, game type, pitch, ircu u playing with)

2. Batting is pretty easy, thus bowling vice versa.

Camera Mod, and Bowling Mod patches has very good app as most of u like it. Thanks.

Guys!, i need more and more replies from u on all game types, so that we can fix what ever bugs left there. Any how for a bug fix patch, i need atleast another 15 days, as i upgrade my computer. Lot of datas in my comp to backup. So lot of work left. Till then, pour in u'r fb/comm/rev abt CGPv5 FF. I expect all of u'r support to make this patch "Best & Perfect in c2k4 history".

I'll update the thread with my replies to all of u'r queries... On Sunday.

Cheers

Boss

Mate i'm not exaggerated...but belive me this patch is going to be the best patch of the history of C2004....

i don't know why u calling it a day for making patches...i guess u are startting consentrate on C2005??? if it is the case that's greate...

mate when u adjusting the patch becarefull of not making it too slow... agresstion is god make it 300... let cpu score 300
in god pitches...so it is up to us to contain them...

bossy i'm talking about hard mode...i allways do..

Users who are viewing this thread