Bounce!

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anything that is related to WC 2007(and itself) seems to be a super disappointment. So it BLIC07 was a disappoinment. Of the many things the bounce is really crap. I cant hit the stump until it is almost an overpithced delivery! And it is worst for the spinners as they have to bowl an overpitched delivery to hit the stumps. Is there any way to reduce the bounce or it is coded into the exe? Also I want to know where should I get a handy guide for exe editing or reverse engineering?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The only solution is to play on a damp pitch. Bounce is one of the things about the game that annoys me most.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Also I want to know where should I get a handy guide for exe editing or reverse engineering?

There isnt any single guide which will teach you reverse engineering. You need to be familiar with the x86 architecture and common instructions. You also need to learn how to use a debugger like SoftICE or OllyDbg.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Originally posted by AbBh
There isnt any single guide which will teach you reverse engineering. You need to be familiar with the x86 architecture and common instructions. You also need to learn how to use a debugger like SoftICE or OllyDbg.

I am familiar with the x86 architecture and instructions cause I learnt it in the college but I have to brush up it up as I was not too good at it. I also used OllyDbg. But again,I am not good at these things. So any help regarding the guide will be appreciated.

Arunava

Club Captain
Anything that is related to WC 2007(and itself) seems to be a super disappointment. So it BLIC07 was a disappoinment. Of the many things the bounce is really crap. I cant hit the stump until it is almost an overpithced delivery! And it is worst for the spinners as they have to bowl an overpitched delivery to hit the stumps. Is there any way to reduce the bounce or it is coded into the exe? Also I want to know where should I get a handy guide for exe editing or reverse engineering?

Not really true, I hit stumps, with Good Length Deliveries on Hard Pitches.

Users who are viewing this thread