Bowling in BLIC 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_Kane

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,
I did not get the guide with my game (BLIC PS2 Version) and was unabale to return it as i bought it on my way back to London from Brighton. Can any one tell me about bowling techs ? As far as I have discovered that there are 6 ways to bowl including 2 special deliveries when the confidence meter is up.
Can any one tell me by pressing which buttons and how I can perform those 6 types of deliveries. My mates are keep on thrashing me and not telling me how they do it. Please some one help !!!
I would be grateful if some one can give more tips on game play. :hpraise

X bowls the standard delivery.
Square bowls a ball that moves left.
Circle bowls a ball that moves right.
Triangle bowls a slower ball or an arm ball.
R1 bowls a yorker and L1 bowls a bouncer.

Very basic but I hope that helps.

Thanks Liam

Thanks very much, It was Basic but enough to help :happy

Liam mate,
Can you please tell me which buttons to press for special deliveries and what type of special deliver it will perform.
Cheers mate

ajay2k5 said:
As if a manual did not come with the game, it's pirated. Loser.

Please dont preassume,perhaps it was a mistake,in that case maybe he should try contacting Codemaster's,anyway he got what he wanted to know.

Ajay Man,
I was expecting a cheap shot from some one, perhaps you knew or not that we cannot play Pirated games in London and Blockbuster does not sells any. I tried changing it to my local shop but they guy shared the same feeling you have got but another wiseguy advised me there to post my question on this website and joined this website recently (you can see my profile).
I hate piracy, support anti piracy as much as possible and you have surely hurt my feelings. :(

If you brought the game and it never had a manual then take it back, simple as that. And if they refuse to then ring "Comsumer Affairs" (Thats what its called in Australia). The deal with any store doing dodgy business where the customer felt they were hard done by. I rang them a few times and which ever store I am dealing with tends to do what I ask (within reason) straight afterwards.

ajay2k5 said:
If you brought the game and it never had a manual then take it back, simple as that. And if they refuse to then ring "Comsumer Affairs" (Thats what its called in Australia). The deal with any store doing dodgy business where the customer felt they were hard done by. I rang them a few times and which ever store I am dealing with tends to do what I ask (within reason) straight afterwards.

Ajay I am with you here, when ppl start asking questions on how to play shots etc.... I am starting to think it is a pirate. But maybe we are lucky in Australia!!!

Last edited:
DAMO1977 said:
Ajay I am with you here, when ppl start asking questions on how to play shots etc.... I am starting to think it is a pirate. But maybe we are lucky in Australia!!!

The weird thing is, everytime I buy I game I check it's contents before leaving the store. I can can't imagine who in this day and age would not do that?

And with all the people coming on here asking for the manual because "It was not included when I brought the game" it's not half obvious that "some" of these people have pirated versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread