Bowling in Test Matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
Here's my effort at a reply on test level as England: :p
Even when my batsmen had a few runs and were set the slightest mistiming resulted in an edge behind. My tail was as bad as the Aussies too!

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 76
Yeah it is sometimes very difficult to play some bowlers, especially with the pace problem !!! One ball is a thunder bolt and the next one is at turtle pace :p

lillee&thompson said:
you could print screen

I am playing on a PC.

How do you do it? I tried combinations of CTRL and Print Screen and CTRL, SHIFT and Print Screen but don't know if I've actually taken a screenshot. Where do you find the files once you've taken a screenshot? In the BLIC directory?

Off spinner said:
I am playing on a PC.

How do you do it? I tried combinations of CTRL and Print Screen and CTRL, SHIFT and Print Screen but don't know if I've actually taken a screenshot. Where do you find the files once you've taken a screenshot? In the BLIC directory?

After that you have pushed print screen go to paint and press CTRL+V to paste the taken screenshot !!! Otherwise use Fraps to take screenshots !!!

Thanks Hariz - managed to get one in Paint.

What is Fraps? Where do I get it and how does it work?

One tip is always try to keep the shots reigned in until 20 overs are gone. The new ball makes a massive difference, and you were all out just as it was getting easier to bat :)

barmyarmy said:
Your batting seems pretty good now. Any tips?
Century for Harmison!!!

Hmmm, tips, hope for the best is all I can offer! The batting sometimes is really hard and sometimes really easy. In the 4th match (my innings isn't there as i've just done it!), I was 48-7 then 99-8, but managed to work my way up to 169 all out (Giles 19, Harmison 30, S Jones 64*). The highest score from a 'recognised' batsman was only 15!.

Puddleduck may well have a point actually.

Users who are viewing this thread