Bowling Speeds in final version?

Mahesh Babu said:
Just wait we will get the patched up version in stores soon(tomorrow).Don't preorder it.Also the bowling speed issue has been patched in the final version which i got to know from RG.
:mad:
Hey guys who is mahesh babu???You are really annoying all of us...I guess you really dont have much experince in games or maybe you are not matured enough..Sorry for being harsh but its true..

p.s. A company cant release a game untill it has done with the 100% final version..it does not depend on pre ordering ok..hope you get it.thanks

jonah said:
Does the cpu bowl too many slow balls though?

I didnt notice the CPU bowling that many slow balls, but it can bowl incredibly quick balls, Shane Bond can bowl about 96Mph to me!

Ste

Ste said:
I didnt notice the CPU bowling that many slow balls, but it can bowl incredibly quick balls, Shane Bond can bowl about 96Mph to me!

Ste

Same here ste.i dont know why ppl are saying so much things about slow bowls...its really nice ..so there is so much speed variation in the game and its rly hard to judge a ball weather it will be fast or real slow one.

steppie said:
:mad:
Hey guys who is mahesh babu???You are really annoying all of us...I guess you really dont have much experince in games or maybe you are not matured enough..Sorry for being harsh but its true..

p.s. A company cant release a game untill it has done with the 100% final version..it does not depend on pre ordering ok..hope you get it.thanks
DON'T GIVE ME A DAMN :mad
I agree with you but certainly not the case here as the final code was changed just bfore the release and these new copies will be shipped to the stores soon.And rubber has already said that bowling speeds are fixed in the final version.

1. Does Flintoff still bowl at 60mph, despite it saying he is a fast bowler?
2. Does Kabir Ali still bowl at 87mph!?

Ste said:

Ste
yes thats very true.When the CPU bowls faster balls its simply superb.

Mahesh Babu said:
I agree with you but certainly not the case here as the final code was changed just bfore the release and these new copies will be shipped to the stores soon.And rubber has already said that bowling speeds are fixed in the final version.

The copies where shipped to stores at the same time as pre-order companies though. I ordered mine from Codemasters so surely they will have the latest final version!

Ste

Mahesh Babu said:

Ok now me sure you are really immature ..whats is wrong with you?call a doctor this guy needs some serious therapy.lol ;)

Mahesh babu if your theory is true then many buyers here are loosers.

what the hell is this babu guy talking about? so babu your telling everyone that pre ordered game which is due for release on the 21st is not the full version?? man u must have had a few tequilas!!! thats the funniest thing ive heard!!! laugh at babu!!

Users who are viewing this thread