Tutorial Bowling Tips

i got 2 bowled s in a single over that too with collingwood try with medium pacers and swing them in:spy

the best way to bowl the right hand batsman is bowl with leg spinner and bowl round the wickets and just keep it little right from his leg den bowl leg break with full pace or put it in a green marker the batsman will try to play a cover drive and bowl will hit its leg ,middle or off depending on the skill of the bowler

everyone goes on about this spinner glitch and i want to know what it is and how to do it cos i seem to get smashed around all over the place apart from the tail enders

Need a realistic CPU batting

Guys,
I want to play realistic cricket and not get the opposite team out below 50 runs by bowling to the AI weakness. I just want a good opponent who makes runs at 3 to 4 runs an over and gives a good realistic target for us to bat.The AI must play defensive sometimes, sometimes aggressive but not hitting sixes every over.

When a new batsman comes in he can play little defensive, sets himself in, and then plays risky shots once his confidence is built up. I am very very disappointed with the CPU batting, and expect someone to come up with some game play patches to make this unrealistic CPU batting more realistic. I am quite happy with the batting myself. The only way right now is to simulate CPU batting. Is anyone working on any patches?

I'd love to know the key to getting the ball to swing.

I was playing a 20 overs game online last night and my opponent was getting unbelieveable swing through the air. I was having a real hard time with it when batting.

I thought, aha, maybe I'll be able to get decent swing too when I bowl, but was getting nothing. There was lots of movement off the pitch when using cutters, but I just couldn't get it to swing.

Luckily my opponent couldn't handle the movement off the pitch so I bowled him out for less than 100 in reply to my 185/7 after 20 overs. I'd like to be able to use swing as well though.

HItting the stumps?

I'm having real problems actually bowling any batsmen out,I just cannot hit the stumps, they always block! In two tests and three 20-20 matches I've actually bowled a batsman out jus once, what am I doing wrong??

I get the usual run outs and catching is pretty easy but bowling someone just never happens!!

Ant tips or help would be great,I wanna hear the ball blasting someone stumps out!

This officially has become a walkover in Test Matches. Just use a 7-2 field with cover, gully, mid-off, mid-off, point, short cover etc... to cover up all the gaps. Keep bowling good line outside and you'll get plenty of chances. Managed to get England to 6-40(to around 100) multiple times. Usually a lot easier with top order batsman who play their shots.

This is without trying though.

It is difficult to do against the AI due to their blocking tendencies - you're really only likely to do it on hard mode if they drag on or against the tailenders.

If you knock a batsmen's confidence down (make him play and miss and hit him with bouncers) then that will also aid you as it reduces their timing window.

If you're a decent bowler online though you can hear that sound quite regularly :)

Users who are viewing this thread