Bowling

pumpino69

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gents

I am sorry if this is a stupid question or indeed a cheat.

I have serious difficulty finding time to play the game(which i think is very good and a massive improvment on 2002).

OK to get to my point, in 2002, Brian Lara I am sure you were about to skip the bowling but pressing Auto Play or something along those lines. I don't seem to be able to find it in this game. I don't have the time to keep playing a full game and I want to do the thing I enjoy (batting).

Does anyone have any advice, or technical help.

I'm not cheating I just don't have the time currently with the kids, the job and the wife to do everything I want to. So bowling is hopefully going to go out the window to increase the time frame for each individual game.

Help is much appreciated.

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
I think a few others have had this problem before. I can't remember if they were able to use autoplay in the end or not but I'm sure some people were able to use autoplay and some couldn't. It seemed to pop up when it felt like it. Hopefully somone with the game can answer your question. :P

pumpino69

School Cricketer
Hmmmmm..interesting. I play Championship Manager 03/04 and they add a lot of patches to fix things like this that I would consider a bug. Does EA Sports dp anything along those lines.

R

rebelINS

when i first played i coudlnt find it, but i dicovered you can only do it during an over just before you place the cursor. Maybe that might help for you.

Nauman

php monkey
rebelINS is right you will not find the autoplay option at the end of an over.

Attachments

• kitnum01.png
    kitnum01.png
    520 bytes · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread