Boycott Comentory patch V 2.0 - Available for Download Now

imran102

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Boycott Comentory Patch v2.0 has been uploaded to http://www.sozair.tk/, i hope that it will be available for download very soon (most probably today).

This version of the patch will install commentary from cricketing greatest Geoffy Boycott & Jonathan Agew, such as analysis on the patch, greetings one another, and comments on dropped catches, LBW decisions, Chat whenever they get extra time ( you do not press any key for 1 minute, they will start chating) on the current 12 teams along with the default chat. etc etc

its size is 50MB over all, 43 MB in ZIP, split into 24 files

so keep on checking @ http://www.sozair.tk/ it will be available very soon.

looking for feedback

imran

Edited By imran102 on 1030380885

I have offered to upload it to my site. It may be available within few days.

???

Hello,

can you please put the commentry on your website as I need this file and being in England, I have huge trouble trying to find the file on Kazaa.

Remember, BOYCOTT IS CREECKIT

Cheers
I.T

I have checked the relevant web sites for this upload/download.
Where is it?
Cmon guys, Boycott is the biz.

Hello telboy2, i am also fan of Boycott, thats y i made his commentory patch, i have dailup and with help of it i upload all the patch about 50MB to one website but unfortunatly when my upload complete in about 7 hours , i was surprised to see that all my splited files on that server were deleted may be because of some error on the server and that account is now not accessable, currently i am uploading it to another server and i have uploaded its more than 50% files, i will upload the reamingin files very soon and it will be available for download.

i opologize you all and it is the reason why is it still not available on www.Sozair.tk

Thanks
Imran

well w're still waiting for the boycott commentry patch

[color=#000000:post_uid1]is it hoax?

i think in c2k2 the only comm to replace is riche .then also it will mess up the game.
rolleyes.gif
.i will stick with original.[/color]

sorry guys , i upload that patch twice, it take about 10 hours for me to upload , but because of some problem with those free servers, i am feeling difficulty, so thats why i cant try 3rd time now, because i am not sure that it will be uploaded successfully this time :( i am really very very sorry for that.

Imran

try to upload it to some other sites...what is your email?I could give you some space here on c2002 online...our servers don't have any trouble with .zip files or any other files for that matter.

Edited By ritwikgames on 1031655257

[color=#000000:post_uid13]Imran,

do you really have the boycott patch or is it just roobish? If it is still on your system and you are a member of Kazaa, why doesn't the file boycott2 exist?

There seems to be too many supposed patches that never appear.

If you do really have the patch please reply and state the EXACT FULL FILENAME ON KAZAA so it can be found.

If you are full of sh#te, that's roobish is that.

Fiery[/color]

hi guys,

ofcourse i have that patch (combined one, not the splited one which i did for uploading into 24 files of 2.4MB each ) in my PC, i shared it on KAZA but its not searchable on it, dont know whats problem with it or may be i dont know how to share files on KAZA, i have made its exe now.

for your information that its not rubish, i shared my PC with Ozair (who is known as HELLO on fourms) in order to help me in spliting that patch , and i send few of its files to VINAY another fourm memeber so that he could made that patch for himself which he did almost, when my uploading was in process more than 90% of my files were uploaded i gave address to Zubair another forum memeber who successfully downloaded some of the files from that website. SO ITS NOT RUBISH OK??????????????

ritwikgames my Email is [email protected] , [email protected]

Imran

Users who are viewing this thread