Breaking News: vCash Billionaire Sells Franchise | Hugging Muffins Officially Part of PCPL!

Name The Hugging Muffins™ Mascot

• Huggymuff

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Muffyhug

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • MattW

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was trying to think of a way to make that work... Bravo.

HuggingMuffins-StraightOutta.png HuggingMuffins-MuffinPark.png

EDIT:

....and Muffin Park, because reasons.

Last edited:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey @Biggs , I'l be ready to ditch my team if you send me the goodies pack to my home.

They must include a sipper, a t shirt and a cap.

;)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
We're not trying to be homewreckers here at the ol' Huggers...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Wednesday 9th September, 2015
For Immediate Release
huggingmuffins-minisplash-copy-png.153555

Reporting live from the press conference aboard a giant warship for obvious reasons, I'm Generic Reporter at Reuters... we cross live to the press conference being held by Crazed vCash Billionaire and President of the Hugging Muffins, Biggs...

HuggingMuffins-PresidentSeal.png
Ladies and Gentlemen, good time of day wherever you are. For the past few days we at the Hugging Muffins have launched a bid to be represented in the 2015/16 PCPL during the mid-season break. I've stepped out of meetings with corporate management at the PCPL Headquaters in Dubai only just recently and confirm that things were said and agreements were possibly made to maybe do something in the present time. After speaking with @User2010, @Abhas and handing over large amounts of "love" in "a friendly black suitcase" I cannot confirm or deny any of these things that may have possibly been said or happened at some point, this is clearly a victory for The Hugging Muffins Cricket Club. We've launched possibly the most exciting franchise this decade, have players from across the game knocking on our door wanting to be a part of this exciting new direction in Cricket...

HuggingMuffins-Billionaire2.png

The Hugging Muffins President, Crazed vCash Billionare Biggs addresses fans aboard the HMS Hugger
...so in conclusion, things were said and decisions made and obviously, our mission has been accomplished, hence the giant banner. We will be part of the PCPL in someway, somehow, sometime in some fashion or another. A victory for our supporters a victory for the sport of cricket and clearly, a fresh new direction for the PCPL and PlanetCricket. Thank you, everyone...

HuggingMuffins-PresidentAvatar.png
As the crowds thinned and abanonded ship by being thrown overboard, we here at Reuters who have been dedicated to covering this story for what feels like months were able to avoid the plank and sit down very briefly with Billionaire, President and all around good guy Biggs to firm up exactly what mission was accomplished here. "Look..." Biggs began in typical dismissive faction "We've clearly seen the demand for a fresh new voice in the PCPL, there's clearly plenty of players willing to play for us and we basically have a team already with @zimrahil aboard, he'll cover most of the batting for us and we're marching @SnowyCasanova out every now and then for enforced public appearances, so the team nucleus is ready to go"

...and what about Co-Founder and Vice President @Epic? "He's possibly the greatest success story of this whole thing" Biggs waxed lyrical "Epic really began this whole thing with his baking, his dedication to wearing our corporate shirts and ultimately he's just as responsible for all this as I am. I truely believe when, not if, when we participate in the PCPL he'll be standing there, right next to me at fine leg eating a muffin and laughing..." and why fine leg? "...because, that's where we'll have all our fielders, I imagine we'll be getting smashed around a bit with only Snowy bowling...."

HuggingMuffins-Billionaire.png

The Hugging Muffins President, Crazed vCash Billionare Biggs gives the reporters a positive thumbs up on the Hugging Muffins chances of ever playing

And so, with that brief thumbs up to the rest of the reporting staff, we wait and see what will develop in the long weeks, months and years ahead for the PCPL and whether or not the Hugging Muffins will set the field alight...

- Reuters

jerseyback-biggs-png.153671
jerseyback-epic-png.153672
jerseyback-zimrahil-png.153673
jerseyback-snowy-png.153676

The Four Founders of the Hugging Muffins Cricket Club, hang their jerseys up... will it be the last time? ...and don't forget to get behind the Hugging Muffins "Sometime We'll Be A Thing" campaign now by changing your avatar to these cute little things...

I even made a mini hugger icon below, clearly had way too much time on my hands this week...

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Asking like you don't know. ;)

Btw @Biggs that tie is fly as fearsome tweak.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Back The Muffins, Baby!

Umair7

El Presidente