BREAKING NEWS

The attack on the Indian parliment was also chilling.It looked like watching a thriller cop movie.

The attack on the Indian parliment was also chilling.It looked like watching a thriller cop movie.

I don't think so..... :saywhat:

Originally posted by Iniyan@Nov 11 2003, 10:49 PM
But nothing can be more chilling than watching th terrorist attacks on the twin towers live on your T.V I had just tuned to CNN after seeing a flash news in one of the local news channels that a plane had smashed into one of the twin towers, and the reporter was standing a couple of blocks forward on the road leading to the twin towers telling that the officials were investigating whether it was an accident or a terrorist attack, the second plane shot past overhead and hit the second tower. And nothing was more terrifying than watching live the first tower suddenly giving away.
yea i remember that, it was pretty frightning

i was even too scared to go across the Bolte Bridge in Melbourne after a threat

I cant confirm this but I heard that the guy who was threatening NZ on touring PK was arrested. Dont know if it is true or not, but if it is, then this shows how much the security has improved over the past few months. Hopefully, if it true, then it will clear out the minds of other cricketers that it is now safe (or almost) to tour Pakistan

BIG BREAKING NEWS</span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'>2 HUGE BOMB EXPLOSIONS IN ISTANBUL,TURKEY FIRST ONE AT HSBC BANK BUILDING WHICH BADLY BROKE THE BUILDING AND ALL OTHER BUILDINGS WINDOWS WERE ALSO BROKEN DUE TO THIS BLAST.THE SECOND ONE ROCKS AT THE BRITISH CONSULATE.OFFICIALY 26 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REPORTED DEAD AND OVER 460 INJURED MANY ARE IN A SEVERE CONDITION.DEATH TOLL CAN RISE.SOME ONE SAID THAT IT IS A AL-QAEDA ACT (NOT CONFIRMED) PEOPLE SAW A WHITE CAR GOING AWAY VERY FAST FROM THE EXPLOSION SITE MOMENTS BEFROE THE BLAST HAPPENED.REMEMBER A SUICIDE ATTACK HAPPENED LAST SATURDAY KILLING ATLEAST 6 PEOPLE.RESCUE WORKERS ARE DOING THEIR JOBS.BRITISH COUNSEL GENERAL ROGER IS ALSO FEARED DEATH IN THE BLAST.

MORE SOON...

A BUILDING IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA CATCHES FIRE KILLING ATLEAST 30 AND INJURING 100.ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED ARE FOREIGNERS.BELONG TO BANGLADESH AND OTHER COUNTRIES.REPORTS SAID THAT THERE WAS CONFLICT GOING FOR PAST 2 WEEKS B/W THE LOCALS AND THE FOREIGNERS.

Hey guys, nice to be back again.

Do you guys know that there is going to be a joint Indo-US air exercise in Feb-March 2004? And what's more, it is in our base, Gwalior.

Well, we mirage pilots have now attained our licences and we landed in Gwalior just two hours earlier. So, this is going to be my home for a few years. :D

Another good news Indo-Pak agreed to resume Air Links from 1st January.

CAR BOMB BLAST IN IRAQ:

MOSUL, Iraq An apparent suicide bomber wounded 31 U.S. soldiers when he detonated his vehicle at the entrance to an American military base in northern Iraq on Tuesday, a U.S. military spokesman said.

good....

but what about the innocent people who are suffering in iraq due to america.......

nothing we can do...but we can all gather our cricket bats and iniya can fly us over :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread