Brett Lee vs Shane Bond?

Who is the better bowler?

• Total voters
Liked the guy. Used to watch his segments on Headlines Today. Very decent chap and an awesome bowler. A true gentleman.

I hope he plays in my part of the world a bit more so that people here can see the genius that the guy is.

SALUT!

Bond has the complete game for paceman in ODIs. Swing, pace, control and a lethal yorker. Would just have him over Lee due to the control and swing both ways.

Did he bowl 155 KPH during Pakistan New Zealand series :eek:. I did not see him touch 150 to be honest. But I might have missed a fiery spell.
Yeah he hit 155 a few times in the NZ v PAK series. He was usually around the high 140s getting into 150s in his good spells

Although the series against Pakistan had some nice pitches.

And it has nothing to do with the batsmen being ████, just looked difficult to bat on.

The Australian pitches are starting to have less and less seam movement. The only thing we are relying on now is the CRACKS :D

Although the series against Pakistan had some nice pitches.

And it has nothing to do with the batsmen being ████, just looked difficult to bat on.

The Australian pitches are starting to have less and less seam movement. The only thing we are relying on now is the CRACKS :D

They really were flat wickets, if you really put your head down like Pakistan did in the second innings of the last test, you can bat for as long as you like.

Watch Australia have a field day.

Users who are viewing this thread