BrettLee's downloads

how do i know which FSH file is for which ground????

can someone tell me the FSH files for WEST INDIES, AUSTRALIA, South Africa, England and India!

Kaifu,see this:http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=158395&postcount=88 ??

hassan1823 said:
brett just a small request ... can u make me a pitchad for indian pitches which has pepsi logo and says at the top of logo 'Subcontinent Ashes 2005' and at bottom 'India vs Pakistan'. You probably know about this coz i want it for my story...

For Stumps: Just pepsi stumps with wooden bails thx...

Here is a sketch of what pitchad i want but it should be transparent background...

Pitchad Sketch:
pepsiindvpak7vl.png

Stumps SKetch (want a wooden bail)

Looks like the pepsi pitchad by me taken form here:http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=170354&posted=1#post170354
No problem about it!!

Why don't u give it a better name,as no one died & he was not burnt here in the sub continent to get the Ashes.
Better name would be better :D

brettLee said:
DOWNLOAD

Zip file contains
1-VB mat & 3 mat
2-outfield

They are great but why the text melborne under the VB logo?
Is that like that in real life.I havent seen a match playes in Australia for a long time.So I don't know.

I thought as SA or NZ share the pitch type with Aus,the Melborne text wouldn't be required.

Last edited:
They are great but why the text melborne under the VB logo?
Is that like that in real life.I havent seen a match playes in Australia for a long time.So I don't know

yeah!! its like that in Melbourne..only in mebourne.

great stuff brett. how can i get the aussie logo's on all pitch types. at the moment i can only get it on normal pitch. do i just have to wait for you to bring out some more ground outlays or can i download them somewhere.

Hey brett u seem to be a pro at this. Can u make and compile all the pitchads for all the stadiums into one big file and post it somewhere in fsh format plzzzzz.

Dat would be gr8.

indian faces

hey can someone make some nice faces of the indian players
the faces really suck in ea's original game
and how do i install the mats for aussie and sa grounds...in the aussie ones only bmp files r given how do i install these :help

what an effort from bing and pigeon in the 3rd test today. to see out the last 4 overs was an amazing effort. this draw was just as good as a win for the aussies and i think this is the turning point in the series. england should be 2-1 up. great work bing.

brettLee said:
-use fsh editor.
-open any pitch fsh file..(example:- 0ce83d1bd97d73f5eed69ec9529a53f5.fsh for eng/nz pitch)
-go to clmp (in the left side in editor)
-then go to object menu>choose edit
-then select new from graphic object
-then select that round.bmp file
-press update
-save this fsh file.
-put this fsh file in cricket 2005 folder(wher ur cri2005.exe is located)
(or use bigGUI & import this fsh file)
What fsh editor? Where on this site is it?

Hey brett lee

I really like ur work and i hope u know that we are going to get a mega patch started.I want you to help us as well.Pl let me know if u want to help.Pl reply here or at the mega patch thread or pm me back.Waiting for a reply.Thank You

Siddharth

Users who are viewing this thread