Bug

shezza8791

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When my game reaches a certain point it jus goes off. can anyone help?

Might be a problem with the save file - do your others work? If so, send your file to Childish Things and I'm pretty sure they can fix it for you.

If it's 2007 and you reject the England captaincy then it just crashes. It is known by Childishthings and they are supposed to be fixing it in the patch

Sorry to revive this. I had a similar problem so I sent the save game to Childish Things, they sent me back an email saying they don't fix save games but can tell me how to delete the save game from my computer. Great help
icon_rolleyes.gif

Btw for all concerned it is not just the 2007 Ashes.. any year that has a World Cup in it following an Ashes tour will crash if you tour. For some reason it can't deal with the fact the World Cup starts just before the season, but carries on through the season. As such you often end up with matches remaining unplayed at the top the screen, then the dreaded crash.

I've taken to copying any lengthy game I'm involved in and making backups of it at the end of each season just before taking the England winter tour. So far only seasons involving the World Cup have caused problems.

No probs mate, just to clear up what I wrote It will generally be classed as a singular tour of Australia with nothing else that winter, then either when you accept or decline the job for the domestic season there will be a World Cup and that's when I've found it to have problems.

World Rating Bug!

The number of Test and ODI series played doesnt change after a certain stage. also the Test and ODI rankings stop changing after a certain stage. has it happened to you guys as well?

Attachments

• snap009.bmp
    85.5 KB · Views: 51
  • snap010.bmp
    85.1 KB · Views: 49
They will change. What happens is they include the match you just played and "discard" the last match, otherwise they would be based on games you played in 1880 aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread