Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Great work BF

Could you make my bat please, with the red bits from where the ball is hit
if possible can you make it replace the woodworm wand? My bat has a yellow grip like Kevin Pietersens.

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 124
have u got a better camera cause he'll need better quality pictures than that i think.

Hadn't you done the Lazer before, or weren't you happy with it?

Still all looks very good indeed - keep it up.

i took them pics with my webcam, i can use my digital camera to get better quality pics, i ll see if BF needs better quality pics when he looks the the ones i posted

Chimp123 said:
i took them pics with my webcam, i can use my digital camera to get better quality pics, i ll see if BF needs better quality pics when he looks the the ones i posted
Chimp, I have to say that I don't see the point of making another Woodworm Wand. And those pictures wouldn't be anywhere near good enough anyway. Sorry.
hondeyho said:
Hadn't you done the Lazer before, or weren't you happy with it?
Yes, a while ago but this one is a significant improvement. I'm always looking to update bats as and when I can. ;)

I realised that I never released a real version of the G&M Hero (only the fictional 2006 version that I created). So here it is, with the new Supersport logo as sported by Graeme Smith.

Attachments

• HERo.jpg
    HERo.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 130
punk sk8r said:
bloody hell u bum lol im kidding ur just outstanding i mean how just how...

If you think about it making the GM bats aren't that hard. Mine is similar to BF's but he adds some amazing details to it.

Great work BF, are you gonna release all these in an updated pack?

Drewska said:
Great work BF, are you gonna release all these in an updated pack?
Yup. :D

Hmm... spent a few hours working up Herschelle Gibbs's Maestro only to discover that I'm 6 months out of date and he's now using a Duellist. :(

Oh well, here it is anyway. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Maestro.jpg
    Maestro.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 129
Aside from a whole batpack and the other bats from scratch I've released in this thread you mean? :rolleyes:

As I said before:
Burma's Finest said:
I'll put together a 4GB expansion pack in a few days with a new .XML file and a number of new bats once everything's done. Bats included will be SG Radix Pro, Predator UK, Puma Octane, Hunts County Edge & Glory, GN Lazer, and whatever else I have kicking around.:D
These things take time. I think it's better to consolidate all the releases in one pack once I'm satisfied with them.

Burma's Finest said:
Aside from a whole batpack and the other bats from scratch I've released in this thread you mean? :rolleyes:

As I said before:
These things take time. I think it's better to consolidate all the releases in one pack once I'm satisfied with them.

Fair enough.

You are racing through these bats BF, high quality and quick performance - wow :D

Users who are viewing this thread