Byes Patch

Markyb

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm sure I saw a patch around to fix the byes problem does anyone know where I can get it from or if it does exist ? Thanks ! ;)

No patch yet but there were some suggestions involving your configuration setup. I, for example, have no problem with byes.
My config settings are below but obviously what you can do depends on your computer spec.

Well mine is fine but I was having a look for one of the new members on cricket2002.tk ? Thanks in anyway though I'll paste the config settings there for him ! ;)

Yeah, I got the game recently and the byes bug is extremely annoying. It has made the game unplayable for me, more than 40% of my runs will come from byes because the AI's keeper misses the ball, when it is a good and length delivery just outside off stump. Hope someone can figure out a way to fix this.

Attachments

• kit.JPG
    kit.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
barmy army, any chance of posting those configurstion things again as they have dissapeared. I was just playing a close test match, but ended up winning easily as the cpu kept giving me byes and lots of them :o <_<

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Apr 22 2004, 08:21 AM
Posted. Don't know how much use they are. Can someone post and tell me if they make any difference.
pretty much the same as mine, except i have the next resolution size up . :)

Attachments

• surrey.png
    surrey.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread