C2002 online back up!!! - yeah its true...

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everybody,
I am very pleased to inform all of you that c2002 online is back up!(inclusive of the downloads centre).I have uploaded many new things right now and i plan to upload at least one thing every day for some more time to get the site noticed again.I request all of you modders to start sending things for c2002 online quickly so that i can put them up without any delay.
As mentioned earlier the downloads centre is now running and you can download all the things with the windows 'file download' or with some other download manager/accelerator.There is no risk of this downloads' centre going down because i have eliminted all the problem scripting!Now we have a simple and generic download manager.
click here to see the site now!

Cheers.
Ritwik
http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2002

Well done ritwick; glad to see the original and best is back up and running :) .

Ritwik,

Man you must have done a lot of uploading in the past few days. I am very pleased that the site is up and running again. Great job. Keep it up.

Cheers
ArjunaH :D

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Another update today!Look at the "c2002 online updates" topic for furthar details.</span>

Sangamm is working on a new funky design for the site...stay glued to this topic to learn more...

Users who are viewing this thread