C2004 - Opinions?

djwolf

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I first started the game I wasn't too sure what I thought, it didn't look all that different from C2002. Now I've had the game for a few days I can say I really like it. Lots of competitions, players and stadiums and plenty of realism in the game. I also like the tweaked control systems for both batting and bowling, although it's a bit too hard to bowl the CPU out at times. There are lots of nice touches such as the scoreboard which shows actual scores, the batsman's confidence meter and the auto action replays after events. It is nice to see that most of the previous bugs have vanished although there are still a few to be found, for example after a batsman is out sometimes a fielder will stand in the middle of the crease (how daft), also when you load a saved game the players will change back to the default team. All in all a very good cricket game, the best so far on the PC :)

Have a look at the patches FAQ on the main site. Several of these probs, for example lineup bug, can be fixed.

Attachments

• OT3.JPG
    OT3.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
yes it is the best cricket game so far for the pc. I give it 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread