Camera - Can you alter camera views after stroke?

rufusmantis

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering whether or not anyone knows how to alter the camera views used after a stroke is played. I know you can do it for when your facing up, but I find it really annoyinf when you play a shot and the camera is placed where you can't see the fielders around the ball so you can't judge whether or not run run. If it is possible, could you tell me which of the cfg files and which camera numbers are used for these views. Thanks

the only way u can do to see the fielders around the bat when u are facing the ball, is to change the file "camera.cfg",

change the staticcam 4: (DEFAULT CAM) "focus" parameter to '3500' or similar to that and let me know the result!!

boss

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure that I made my question clear. Basically, I understand how to alter the camera's when facing up. What I want to do is, instead of having the camera angles changing as the ball goes towards the boundary, is after playing a stroke go to the blimp view and remain with that view untill facing the next ball. This way I can see the whole ground as I run between the wickets and judge runs better. It becomes difficult when the view keeps changing.

sorry, i am afraid that it is not possible to change the "CAM" action as u specified by merely edit camera.cfg, its beyond that. you need to break up with the *.exe files of the game(like d3dlow,software...)which patrol these files. Until someone comeup with the PETITE EXE COMPRESSION-ENLARGER, we have to wait....

boss

Users who are viewing this thread