Camera Editor

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
New Edited Camera Screenshot

Please post here if you think there is a point in me making a camera editor, or should I just make it so that it's an exe that runs to make the camera the one i have edited. I will post a screenshot of it when I'm back home tonight.

I just had an idea:

Instead of the fielder cam actually being the fielder's head, what about having the camera above and behind the fielder, like in a 3rd person view mode?

The same could be done for the wicket-keeper. Actually, pretty much anything can have the camera attached to its position, and also targetted at something. Let me know what y'all want....and I'll do it! What about a totally overhead view???

Ah, whatever.....

Last edited:
Default all the way :D
Waiting on the screenshot though, sounds interesting

Tom, any chance of making the default camera which follows the ball after a shot has been played a little wider/further out (like the medium option in c2k2) to give more of a view of where the shot's heading? If that could be incorporated into a camera editor so people could edit the cameras to their own liking that would be great:) .

Tom, any chance of making the default camera which follows the ball after a shot has been played a little wider/further out (like the medium option in c2k2) to give more of a view of where the shot's heading? If that could be incorporated into a camera editor so people could edit the cameras to their own liking that would be great .

I like that idea

How about looking at the shot from the batsman's point of view, so you can see if it is going right at a fielder or not?

brilliant work tom - I personally would be happy with just the default view you showed in your screen shot.

A Camera Editor would be a nice idea,where different options to alter the camera are availabe.However,default camera need to be streamlined .Furthermore,in my opinion,first person angle is bit difficult to enjoy the game so it is good idea to make it bit easier.

i making a patch exclusively for test cricket enabling far more edges on good length balls outside offstump, also edges are more likely playing across the line, also a sehwag type of cut shot has been included and now if u dont time pull shot perfectly it is more likely to got the thirdman's throat . I need some more ideas about making test cricket interresting. Please suggest
If we want to suggest anything for your patch we'll put it in your bloody thread- personally I'm sick of hearing about it already.

Actually Tom, the view I would like is the one in my avator from BLC :)

Users who are viewing this thread