Edited Camera Screenshot

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut
My plan is to alter the fielding view to the batsman cam view, but zoomed out a bit further. This would enable you to see where the shot is heading, and whether it is going near a fielder or not. This is obviously only any good if you're not going to do your own fielding.

Tom

This would be great - obviously especially when you bat, but even when bowling it would be fun too. Can always change to other camera angles anyway of course.

Tom - I use the Action camera for fielding - auto fielding on. Can you lower the Above camera for bowling slightly - it is a great view but seems to me a little too far from the pitch - I suppose tat will be a halway house between Default and Above. The suggestion of widening the batsman's view is an excellent one - I bat in Reverse view so I would very much like that view altering in this way.

m_vaughan i assure you that losing the keeper's head is no big deal. It comes back when he bends down. Anyway, he normally misses the ball if it's any higher than that anyway!

What patch are you playing with on your NZ tour on BTW m_vaughan, and is it in England, or NZ? Does it involve sam's exe?

It seems a really cool series. Also difficulty would be nice - I can compare my efforts to yours then!

Users who are viewing this thread