can anyone make a strokeplay editor

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
that is absolutaly a great work sriram,plz sent the editor to me,I will put it on my website ,if you say also can I put your field editor as well.

Sriram

School Cricketer
paul,
Please give me your E mail address.Lets discuss the stump position after you get my editor.
Saurabh,
Could not send you the ed. as your mail id showed some error.
Sent the beta ver to all the others who posted.
send your thoughts and suggestions on the editor.I hope you find it useful!!
Thanks,
Sriram

(Edited by Sriram at 2:43 am on Sep. 18, 2001)

sukku

Club Cricketer
HI SRIRAM

when i tried to save a edited stroke file it showed a message :- "Run-time error '75' Path/File access error"
can solve this problem ???

cheers
anirudha

Sriram

School Cricketer
You stroke files have a read only attribute thats why you are getting the error.Select all the files in the stroke directory and press alt+enter you should get the properties dialog box.Uncheck the readonly box.Now run the editor and try to save it.
Tell me if it works for you.

(Edited by Sriram at 12:36 am on Sep. 19, 2001)

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
plz help me sriram I am getting the error .dll file,MSVBVM60.DLL,was not found when I try to run the editor.

S

sangamm

Hey Sriram,

Can i upload this beta to BLC WORLD so everyone can try it.Its a really cool editor.Strokes are edited very easily

Sriram

School Cricketer
SHUBHAM,
It is a file reqd. by many visual basic programs download it from the following link:
http://www.milori.com/developer/runtimes/
You can put my field editor for download on your website , no need to ask me.As for the stroke editor please wait for a few days because of the reasons given below.

Sangam,
As I have said , just wait for a little time I will be adding some features and making a better help file.The program might also have some bugs.I dont want people to download it and then complain.so, please wait!!

Thanks,
Sriram

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
wow sriram Thankzz for that stroke editor its marvellous
i don't think why u named it as beta ......i think it is completely supereb....................................................one suggestion that make this blc se to open rot files also and we can edit that also.........if u can

sachinismygod

Club Cricketer
Great work Sriram, please mail me the file too, as i was the one who asked u to create it.And I am dying to see it now.

Users who are viewing this thread