Can someone tell me if these System Specs are decent?

Cards memory doesnt count anymore shreyas. Its the core's power and the memory speed that matters, not the amount.

True. I have ATI Radeon Xpress 200 (256 MB Integrated) and still I can't play games like G.R.A.W and Hitman: Blood Money

Man, computer's are so much harder to get playing games. PS2 is easier lol

Than its an issue with the games itself. They probably are not coded to work well with chipset solutions. May sound weird but this is something I have noticed in few games, also some games like Nvidia chips whereas games like Half-Life 2 are made for ATI cards.

Even if there are not much PC games currently. You can't modify Console games.
Thats a big + point for PC games.

Yeps, also no trainers and likes for consoles :D Plus the happiness you get while playing an fps with a mouse can never be achieved with consoles ( Except the wii of course :p )

Yeps, also no trainers and likes for consoles :D Plus the happiness you get while playing an fps with a mouse can never be achieved with consoles ( Except the wii of course :p )

Tell me about it! You can't play an FPS properly with a bloody gamepad!

Cricket 2005 System Requirements:

700 Mhz processor
128MB RAM
Windows 98 or higher

Will this game work nicely with my system specs? Iam thinking it will run nicely, or will my graphics card let me down again:(

I don't think you'll have any problem in running Cricket 2005.

Cool, but will my dodgy graphics card effect anything?

Your onboard graphics should be able to handle Cricket 2005.

Assuming the fact that you have an Intel GMA 950 just like myself, I think you should be well able to run Cricket 2004, Cricket 07, BLIC 2005, Fifa 07, Pro Evo 6. You also should be able to run Cricket 2005, though I never tried it on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread