Cant get PS2 contoller to work on PC!!!!

mgk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i appologise in advance if this has been covered before but i couldnt find a thread on it

Ive got the PC version, and im trying to use my ps2 controller with the play.com adaptor. It recognises it in windows, plus it works on other games for example pro evolution soccer, but will not work with cricker 2005. When i start it and use the mouse to control, when you get to the point where you choose how to control your team theres a contoler pic there ready but it just wont work. it also sounds like someone is holding down a keyboard key continuousley.

if anyone has any advice id be very grateful

thanks in advance

mgk

School Cricketer
no i cant move anything, apart from the mouse

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Could you link me to where you can buy it please, I can't find the adapter on Play...

Pietersen_24

School Cricketer
I use the PS2 adaptor as well. I think your find if you plug it in before you start the game your be ok ;)

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
hey is it possible if i buy an adaptar for cricket 2005 and i pluck both of my ps2 controllers to play two players game.

DANNY79

Club Cricketer
mine make that noise now and again, i just press the analog button so the light either goes off or on that normally stops mine. Also, have you installed the software that comes with the adapter?

mgk

School Cricketer
i thought i did install them a while ago but maybe i didnt. does anyone know if you can download them from anywhere??

Users who are viewing this thread