Can't play shot on hard mode!

Lanokota

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would really love to download the newer AI patches, but the fact that I can't play a left + front foot shot + six hit (reversed for left hander) makes me so angry!

No matter how I try to time the shot in Hard, I cannot do it! the ball always goes through!

Are there any AI patches that are'nt in Hard mode only? When my shot selection is limited to leg glace after leg glace, it really irritates me. (Yes I know I can play other shots, but none to that side other than that shot!) I also can't sweep in Hard mode...it's just too difficult.

I can time any other shot perfectly, so don't tell me I am bad at timing my shots, because it's not the case :mad:

You can use AI patches in easy and medium as well

All of them?

Though...the latest AI patch download for the cricket2004.net mentions only being able to use it on Hard. Or -does- it actually work on the other modes aswell?

Version 8-
"This patch works well with Sam's exe. This patch updates your easy, medium and hard settings for both ODIs and Tests. Please ensure you backup your original GOB prior to installation.

Hard mode batting is aimed at the highly talented gamers "

brad352--``Hard mode batting is aimed at the highly talented gamers ``

waht do u mean by that? no one is perfect?

Originally posted by Lanokota

I can time any other shot perfectly, so don't tell me I am bad at timing my shots, because it's not the case :mad:

Well if the problem isn't you timing the ball, then obviously you're trying to play those shots to balls that aren't pitched in the right spot for those shots to be played.

yes....i think Iron-Haggis is also correct in his statement above.

well Lanokota u can try 'MY(Tutsi)' or Ravi's A.I patches.

they are build for all modes....easy,medium,hard. both test and odi and all lengths....10,20,45,50.

Rahul- I don't mean anything by it, I copied it from the patch:)

Well, if I can score over 500 runs in an ODI, then my timing of shots can't be bad at all.

I have been playing on Hard mode, and actually will continue anyway. When I went back to medium, I found the bowling to be insanely easy...the marker took years to move.

I can do without the shot I can't play, but I have tried every ball length and placement...it just does'nt work on hard (for me it does'nt at least). I have started to get the hang of sweeping in hard mode now, but that leg glace slog shot just never works.

Every other shot is fine though. Thanks for the help anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread