I'm back with AI patch only this time

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Although I said I am not going to be producing any more AI patches Ragada & Squiz requested I send them the latest patch hence this is the last one. Those who have played with my patches before may not need too much info as this patch contains the last set of tweakings that I did over ver 9x.

The patch is of 4.5 MB as it also has updated kits for few teams. You guys can download this patch from downloads section of Ragada's site (Cricket Central) if interested.

The patch changes the following from my ver 9x :

1.Test cricket batting tightened to ensure no easy runs.
2.Test cricket CPU batting tweaked to ensure they bat reasonably fast. Anything full or short hopefully will be taken full toll and CPU will play shots even early in the inning.
3.Strokes have been tweaked to make it easy to play pull, sq drive and cut shots as well. Hopefully they wont produce one too many runs and head to fielders more often than not.
4.The option of playing aerial shots in ODI is made viable but highly risky as most of the times the shot should not come off.
5.CPU batting tweaked to ensure they bat aggressively through out in ODIs.
6.The bowlers will bowl to their ability and quite naturally there should be more edges against Australia as compared to Canada.
8.It is easy to settle your batsmen in ODIs as far as you can play for time. The shots may come off more once the batsmen are settled. Still some may be able to post huge totals but given my abitlity with the bat in C2K4, I can't confirm it as yet.
7.I have tweaked only the hard modes for both tests and ODI so the medium/easy levels will stay the same as in Ver 9x.

That?s all I can think about for now and if anything please feel free to write to me.

Cheers,

Ravi

madmattg

International Cricketer
Hey man this sounds sweet.

Why have you given up on the patch business?

crick4life

International Cricketer
With Ragada and Tutsi doing a splendid job I thought its time I sit back and enjoy patches created by others. For now it doesnt seem like I was able to do that ;)

Radaga

International Coach
thanks ravi, your patch is up on our site! :)

I'm intrested in playing this patch to see if i can now hit a pull shot! :cool:

madmattg

International Cricketer
Cool.

Lots of patches around, just they are all so different. One that changes the bats, kits and game play would be preferable.

Lazy lazy me.

I keep changing my system so I need to reinstall all the time.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Sensational.

All these patches which one to use.

Was satisfied with Radagas then he has v4 and now Ravis back.

brad352

Executive member
Radaga's making version 5 soon anyway- just use the one that is 'official' ie. used for tournaments

madmattg

International Cricketer
Yeah I was using Ravis v9

Its way to easy. I changed to Radagas 3.0 then 3.1 which I was happy with now he has 4.0.

Ah well its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Tacrolimus

School Cricketer
Radaga - the link for Ravi's patch at your site is coming up not found - do you have another?

brad352

Executive member
The thread that says
Radaga's Cricket 2004 Patch!!!:- *Version 4.0* (testers needed)

Users who are viewing this thread