.cap files past 2050, county or internationals

Duanec

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering who has served the game the most, i maself am in 2060 with india, just wondering who has what !?

2017 in one game and 2015 in 2 other games, ive deceided to just concentrate on the 2017 game now as my youth players for england are beyond greatness lol

if your resnobly far in an international game please post your game

did u rename them??? cause it looks like twin brothers lol what are their birthdays???

Just approaching 2090 in ICC 2002

A few things become apparent.

The early season knockout cup gets very hard to win. Seem to fail at qtr or semi final level very often. This is despite every other competition in the game (normal or international) being very simple indeed to win. (repeatable)

If you play through the mid season ODI (the tri way series in July) - and reach/play the final. the game will crash at the end of season - with one match left to play - but the seaon over. (without exception).

Spin bowlers dominate for 50 years from approx 2010 to 2060 then pace bowlers seem to make a bit of a comeback.

No absolute class allrounders in the game once the "real" ones retire. Admittedly some worth a place in ODI's for balance and occaisionally cover in test matches - but no essential ones. With world class spinners 10 a penny - no need to find room for bowling allrounder anyway (2 opening bowler and two spinners will win you most tests by an innings and a lot of runs).

The same bowling attack in the early season knockout at semi final level will be pasted round the park year after year - why - ????? i dunno....

Easy to fave a teamfull of batters averaging much higher in tests than in domestic (80 + as opposed to 60+ if you do the maths)

Renamed all my players after current and past greats (and sometimes hot chicks from the telly) just to keep a personal interest in the game -which wanes very quickly once the "real " players retire (just IMO of course).

Note to cricket coach peeps - this last point is v importamt. My Chris Broad left handed opener and Waquar Younis overseas quick make all the difference to the immersion levels of the game.

I'm a sad spanner when it comes to cricket sims....(see above)

Scritty

Users who are viewing this thread