captures in main capture folder

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been working with the captures in the main folder, ie. not in batsmen, umpire etc. I have found a number that I have never seen in gameplay, I am about a third of the way through testing the captures, so far i have found a capture where the fielder covers his head, as a silly mid-off fielder would to a driven shot rot.205, , the capture for the stumping is rot. 127z, many of the captures are for fielders eg. sliding stop, lean forward to catch, these we have already seen, there may be more that we have not, i shall post these captures.

to see the captures for yourself is easy enough. copy the capture you wish to view to your desktop,re-name it a-Cc100, paste this re-named capture to your keeper capture folder, saying "yes" at the replace prompt, start a saved game and watch the keeper.
regards, paul

Paul,
Like I said in a previous post, I swapped the rot files to leave the short ball so the batsman sways out of the way. However, I played a game earlier and suddenly the batsman DUCKED under a short ball (like they used to). I pressed the 'leave' button late; don't know if this had anything to do with it, but it hasn't happened since.

If you have swapped both duck captures, 42 + 43, for 44,which you probably have, then i do not know why the batsmen ducked, so far in the main capture folder i have not found anymore captures that relate to the batsmen leaving the ball, only the 5 we have so far.

by the way,any thoughts on the "files" word pads that list the captures, how they affect gameplay?
regards, paul

hi man great work,you plz find that is there any capture for the batsman coming down the track also,is there any way how can we make this captures work in the game.how can we edit setting.blc file as sangam knows how to do that.

hi paul
will u plz send me the full list of bowler captures
is there any viewer to view .rot files so it can be easy for us?

Paul, I just swapped 43 and 44. It did it again yesterday when I played, but only very, very occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread