Career mode and Create a player

Padz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

anyone wanna give a small review on how the career mode and create a player is like? I wanna hear about this

cheers

Basically you create a player, and then you get batting, bowing and fielding skill points to assign to your created player. You don't get many skill points so your player starts pretty rubbish, but every run/wicket/catch your player gets in a match gives you more skill points to use.

oh thats sweet then. How long do u reckon it will take till you get 100 stats for everything? :P

can you create a basic player for the non ICC squad? ie not a career player just a regular create a player function

Iv just started it also. I created an all rounder. Number 5 batsman and a Leg spinner. (i bat in real life for my team and do bowl some part time leg spin but its really crap :P) Iv entered my player into the England team and im playing WC in SA. Its fun to have urself created on the game this is a good feature

so whats kinda stats do u start off with? in the 50s?

fraid not, but i am starting to improve now, have hit 167 and 124 in the same test match against Zimbabwe! that helped a lot! i am an opening batsman in the game, but i always bowl loads of my left arm chinamens! taken a few wickets as well so i'm improving loads in batting and bowling, but i'm hardly getting any points for fielding.

so how many points do you get every time you get a 100 and take a wicket? I understand how the fielding stats takes a while to get up since its not that often that a ball will come you way for a catch or a run out

for every run you score, you get one point to put on your batting stats. For every wicket you take you get one point to put on your bowling stats (its a bigger block though as you will obviously get more runs than wickets). For every catch or runout you get you get 3 points to put on your fielding stats. you get no bonus for getting a century or anything like that though.

can someone plz answer my question that ive been askin for ages....

when it comes to creating players do they have to be 'career' players where u have to build up stats etc? or can you create just basic players and set all their stats etc etc like if i wanted to put Tait, Hussey, Hodge, White into the Australian team.....

whiteninness said:
can someone plz answer my question that ive been askin for ages....

when it comes to creating players do they have to be 'career' players where u have to build up stats etc? or can you create just basic players and set all their stats etc etc like if i wanted to put Tait, Hussey, Hodge, White into the Australian team.....

You have to build up your stats. :noway

joem87 said:
for every run you score, you get one point to put on your batting stats. For every wicket you take you get one point to put on your bowling stats (its a bigger block though as you will obviously get more runs than wickets). For every catch or runout you get you get 3 points to put on your fielding stats. you get no bonus for getting a century or anything like that though.

so whats the max stats for batting and bowling?

Users who are viewing this thread