Career mode and Create a player

its just like a bar, and you start with spreading out that bar amonst all the stats if you see what i mean, and then as you plays games you get points and can extend the bars of stats and you can keep improving until you reach the end of the bar.

nope the whole team, but i always make sure i'm more careful with my character though!

when my character comes to bat i always try keeping him on strike and am extra careful and i bowl him alot but when the last batsmen come in i always bowl him as the tailenders are awful

Do you get extra points when u make a century or get 5 wickets in an innings? I would just keep saving during the game and make my created player get a century on debut :D

joem87 said:
fraid not, but i am starting to improve now, have hit 167 and 124 in the same test match against Zimbabwe! that helped a lot! i am an opening batsman in the game, but i always bowl loads of my left arm chinamens! taken a few wickets as well so i'm improving loads in batting and bowling, but i'm hardly getting any points for fielding.
got any tips on getting wickets coz at the moment i have to bowl and bowl and bowl for a long time and not let the batsman score runs until he decides to edge one or gets bowled through the gate or plays on he gets bowled ruond his legs by a spinner??

Users who are viewing this thread