Career Mode Pace Bowling

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hello all,

My experience in career mode as a pace bowler, for now, has been a bit underwhelming. I usually can bowl a lot of maidens (an unreal amount), but seem to not be picking up wickets since after the patch. Spin bowling is better.

Was wondering if people who play career mode as pacers can shed some light on their experiences. How are you getting wickets? What's your strategy? What kind of wickets do you get?

Thank you

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Majority are schnicked behind and the keeper takes the grab.

Any tips on bowling strategies, lines and length? Changes and variations? For me, I bowl mostly good lengths around off stump, either straight or away swing. Definitely pick up more wickets as a spinner in career mode.

rasdan

Club Captain
Any tips on bowling strategies, lines and length? Changes and variations? For me, I bowl mostly good lengths around off stump, either straight or away swing. Definitely pick up more wickets as a spinner in career mode.

i always bowl full on a hard pitch,good on a soft pitch.on a hard pitch i will mix it up bowling just outside off but throwing in the odd inswinger aimed at offstump as i find this often brings a lbw or even hit the stumps.In real life you would normally find softer pitches in places like india so they tend to take spin better but you have to be careful bowling pace as you need to bowl a good line.i would bowl just outide offstump on a soft pitch for fast bowler.bowl straight using spin

Users who are viewing this thread