Career Mode Talk

Has anybody seen any story around or headline about your player as mentioned in the pre release?

Career mode is fun but it still has more issues than Time Magazine. Post patch South Australia bundled out for 97 and 83 in the first shield game of the season. Playing QLD now in 48 degree Celsius temperatures. Maybe Big Any have taken into account climate change?

Yeah north of England first matches of the season and it's 30C, sometimes 43c...... which NEVER happens.

GEtting frustated with the career mode. Huge bug in the game where the players/ squad are all messed up after playing few games in career mode. I play star player and after playing few matches when i go to line up selection most of real player names are all gone and it is random name players to choose from. This is so frustating. Anyone else experiencing this issue? At this point it is not fun to even continue career mode where the team is made up from random players. Mind you all my teams are updated from Cricket academy. Big ant need to fix this. @BigAntStudios @HBK619 please help. Loosing interest in this game because of lack of authenticity.

Exactly, I guess it will probably be patched in but pretty cooked that nothings there. Just a re-skinned version of Ashes Cricket at this stage.
Playface is the only thing which is a step up, I can think of. But unfortunately it also has issues while downloading along with the Team.

Half way through season 5 and I average 47 with the bat now in first class cricket for WA, with a bowling average of 34. Including a season best of 250 against NSW and 6 scores above 50. Still Im "a long way off" from selection for the Australia test team for all tours, except the tour to Bangladesh where Im still "being considered". Pretty rough!

GEtting frustated with the career mode. Huge bug in the game where the players/ squad are all messed up after playing few games in career mode. I play star player and after playing few matches when i go to line up selection most of real player names are all gone and it is random name players to choose from. This is so frustating. Anyone else experiencing this issue? At this point it is not fun to even continue career mode where the team is made up from random players. Mind you all my teams are updated from Cricket academy. Big ant need to fix this. @BigAntStudios @HBK619 please help. Loosing interest in this game because of lack of authenticity.
Ya i aslo having same problem but did'nt know how to fix this...

Just a heads-up - I started a new career and the issue of "pitch being fixed as Very Soft/Green" has been resolved. Probably got resolved in one of the recent patches. Now each match has a different pitch setting by default.

Are people finding taking wickets more difficult since the last patch? They seem to have dried up for me as a medium-fast pacer.

Users who are viewing this thread