Career Mode Talk

I've found that a fun thing do to in career mode is to create a max-level custom player and put them into the national team, then start a career as that player and see how many records I can break, etc. Anyone else do this sort of thing?

I created a player and added him to a country, how do I play WC with that player ?

WC can be played either as a team or play all the matches. Some help on this will be useful

When I added a created player to Team India, it starts from WI series and not WC. Is it only Eng and Aus Star player can start From CWC19 ?

Apologies if it's a stupid question, is it possible to change the teams when in career mode? The England T20 team in my save is well random, includes some what you'd expect and then some made up players.
@Dutch can you please put the dynamic team lineups thing in the FAQ -- its getting rather annoying having to explain this FEATURE to everyone over and over again....

Anyone have an issue when playing JLT One Day Cup? It plays 4 matches then goes to finals. Should be 5 matches played before finals. The fifth game doesn't even show on the calendar. V odd.

Anyone have an issue when playing JLT One Day Cup? It plays 4 matches then goes to finals. Should be 5 matches played before finals. The fifth game doesn't even show on the calendar. V odd.

Yep. Some teams play more than others too. Is NSW pathetically shit in your version too? They cant make over 120 in any format.

Yep. Some teams play more than others too. Is NSW pathetically shit in your version too? They cant make over 120 in any format.
Yeah they are pretty bad. That is also the team I didn't play. Unsure how licensed teams for Aus can have their competitions messed up. Not a great look..

Yeah they are pretty bad. That is also the team I didn't play. Unsure how licensed teams for Aus can have their competitions messed up. Not a great look..

Hoping this kind of thing gets some attention, I remover this bug being in the last game. Not game breaking but pretty annoying. Not got to this stage yet, my players nowhere near state level, I’ll be with Coffs Harbour for a while yet.

Anyone else notice that the stumps are fixed with English sponsors? Weird playing Aus Domestic with Royal London or Specsavers as the sponsor haha.

And where is the umpire during the toss?

Anyone else notice that the stumps are fixed with English sponsors? Weird playing Aus Domestic with Royal London or Specsavers as the sponsor haha.

The TV presenters are present during international matches, any other level match only the captains are present as you have seen. Is a bit strange.

Hi,

I've been playing a few tournaments and loving the game so far, so today tried starting a new career mode as a batsman.

But I've noticed that every time the bowler releases the ball, my player takes a little step to the right, which is messing up my footwork. Has anyone else noticed this? Not sure if it's the result of a low footwork stat, my batting animation style, or some kind of bug...

Hi,

I've been playing a few tournaments and loving the game so far, so today tried starting a new career mode as a batsman.

But I've noticed that every time the bowler releases the ball, my player takes a little step to the right, which is messing up my footwork. Has anyone else noticed this? Not sure if it's the result of a low footwork stat, my batting animation style, or some kind of bug...
Batting style 5 is it? It will be the batting animation

Hi,

It’s Steve Smith’s animation. Makes no difference to shot selection.[DOUBLEPOST=1562462450][/DOUBLEPOST]

Specsavers are in Australia. And playing club cricket the ump is never present for the coin toss...

Thanks for the replies, it is indeed style 5.

Felt like it was making me miss a few by stepping out too far, but with an average of 9 I may just be looking for excuses...

How to set age when creating a player in career mode ? If you design a stadium, thn can you use that stadium in career mode matches ? How to view teams in cricket Academy so that I can set their home stadiums ? Help guys regarding this. Got the game today only :)

Users who are viewing this thread