Catching Ring Colours.

It's red orange green red I think, not sure about the first red.

How do these males do traffic lights?

There is 3 lights Top, Middle & Bottom. If it was just 1 light that changed colour, there would be countless accidents every day.

PLEASE can someone help me to change the GREEN catching ring to BLUE ?

I am also a Colour Blind gamer and while some games provide good support (peggle) some games are nearly unplayable (audiosurf)

I hope there will be a fix for this, maybe just a simple "colorblind mode" because it is bloody frustrating dropping catch after catch, especially the easy ones. I loved the system in Brian Lara Cricket 2005 with t he meter cause it was easy and could be adjusted for harder and easier catches.

Anyway, if transmission could make a colourblind mode they will be my new favorite developer.

alot of FPS have a 'colourblind' mode which changes the crosshair colour to help colourblind people so I would think somethin in the the way of a small mod patch can be brought in to help these people.
As a rough guide Nelson for catching I'd say that if u can differentiate between the orange and red/green then in your eyes wait for the ring colours to change in your eyes back to green/red from orange. For e.g the colour sequence starts 'Red then Orange then green then Red' so if you can see the difference wait for the colour to change back to green/red (in your eyes) from orange.
If thats not helpful try pressing the 'catch' button when the balls around 1metre from your hands as you see it on screen as your best guess :)

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone come up with a solution for changing the colours of the ring around the ball when fielding a catch?

My friend says I always win because he is red/green colour blind so I'd like to make the game more fair, and show him that I'm just a better cricketer :)

Please let me know.. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread