challenging u to play with me

No sixes dude ??????? Always thought hitting a six is easier in C2k4 than hitting a four.

I know u r using Tutsi's AI patch still no sixes after 25 overs ??????

Still gr8 score not too easy to chase .

Best of luck.

Also dont think that Pakistan can loose cos how will we know that he chased it for once or many a times. He mi8 continue to do so untill he finally wins.

i know and here the honesty will be tested. if he'll be honest he will only try to play once and post the result. and i know most of the ppl are honest here. and by the way we r not playing any tournament for money or ladder rank so what's the point of cheating. lol
oh about the sixes i was trying to play sixes but everytime i was hitting it wasn't going far.
i think i am using a lot of patches. even i don't know what patches i am using. every new patch that has been released i patch my game rightaway.so maybe that's why it's hard to hit a six. maybe i am wrong

Last edited:
help me

i scored 130 off 15 overs at lost of 6 wickets and i think that i have lost the game but i m suffering from 2 problems.1 is this that when the 15 over gets to end,the menu comes,i press the resume button,it is pressed and voice also comes of telling that it is pressed but infact the menu doesnt go,every button is pressed but not the resume button ,game doesnt start even by pressing escape button,tell me how to get out of it,also one thing that i m not able to put up the screen shots here can any one put the link of direct download of fraps plz reply me fast.again i tell u that i have lost the game and i will be waiting for ur reply to start another game

hey who's gonna bat first for the second match. this time u set the conditions. for the patches i am comfortable with cool gameplay patch v3 and tutsi patch, runout patch, sam's patch
play hard as difficulty

I M GONNA BAT FIRST

CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS
cool game play patch 3
Tutsi play patch 8
Run out patch
Sam's patch(VERY VERY IMPORTANT)
Wet pitch
Cold weather
Over cast weather
25 overs match
reply me so that i may start the innings and also put up ur line up here.also put up ur favorite tv graphics here to download plz

wait

my windows got some virus so i had to wash all the hard drives and reinstall windows and reinstall cricket 2k4.now i m downloading all imp patches and soon i will put my score here ok so plz wait and be patient.the link tht u gave about fraps was for windows xp can u give a link for windows 98

i scored 213 in 23 overs and all team out

Attachments

• user01.zip
    120.1 KB · Views: 4
hey ghulam i think u posted the wrong save file. there isn't any match between ind and pakistan. try to post the right file as soon as possible. thks

well i gues su will just have to wait for the right file

hey ghulam i think i have to let u win this match because i m suffering from 1 problems.it is this that when the 10 over gets to end,the menu comes,i press the resume button,it is pressed and voice also comes of telling that it is pressed but infact the menu doesnt go,every button is pressed but not the resume button ,game doesnt start even by pressing escape button. i know its the same problem that u had in the first match and u let me win that match, this is why i am letting u win this match.

let's start the 3rd final match. it should be 50 overs match because i don't want any problem this time. I or u can set the conditions of the match. oh for this match please use the latest roster.pak file because the save file that u posted above for the second match doesn't contained dhoni and other players. please use that file. here i am attaching that file for u. thks

Attachments

• roster.zip
    113 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread