PS3: Champion of All Formats ....... SYDNEY SURFERS (BVNR410) WINS THE TITLE

How would you like to Select the players for your team

• Auction in Whats app/Skype

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Draft in Planet Cricket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Give me a shout when you're online and I may already be on/should be available most of the day?
@SamP are u available. I am online

Me v/s Moosa

Attachments

• IMG_20141011_183725.jpg
    IMG_20141011_183725.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 12
Sorry mate, this sorta times too late for me to start a game. What about just after 4pm GMT tomorrow?
No problem. I'll be online at that time

Me (CHN) v/s SamP(LON)
My group matches are done
Good Game Sam. You came out too aggressive

Attachments

• IMG-20141013-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20141013-WA0000.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 13
Going to be honest here, not to keen again on the tactics. No that fun when 90% of your balls from pace bowlers are practically unhittable with any shot selection because they're so far outside off. Kinda just turned into a game of slog practise for me against the spinners as there was no way I was going to win it when pace bowlers were going to bowl at least half the overs.

Well batted however mate :).

Going to be honest here, not to keen again on the tactics. No that fun when 90% of your balls from pace bowlers are practically unhittable with any shot selection because they're so far outside off. Kinda just turned into a game of slog practise for me against the spinners as there was no way I was going to win it when pace bowlers were going to bowl at least half the overs.

Well batted however mate :).
I agree mate. most of the players use the same strategy which is not so sportive. However, we need to find a way to play against it.

Points Table for the completed matches

Points Table.jpg

20th October is the cut off date for the T20 league stage matches. Please complete the matches and post the scorecards

Users who are viewing this thread