Champions League Thread (the dawn of time - 2014)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discussion of the UEFA Champions League belongs here.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
My favourite team is Ajax. But they have to play the preliminary round first. But the top Italian sides are gone, which will give the countries from Spain, Germany, England and France a bigger chance of getting through.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
I hope Real Madrid take this one aswell!! Hey Kev can you add a poll with the best teams.. Question : "Who will win the Champions League Trohpy?". Hey and guys where will be the final this year?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
There isnt much point in putting a poll up until the qualification stages are complete. The final is in Athens this season.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
oo Greece! Nice City.. Lets see how the atmosphere will be there in April 2007 :D:D:D:D:D .

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure in April it will be fine, but in May it will be even better.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
The champions league final is always in may. The stadium is good but the running track is far too wide. Liverpool for the 6th time!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
o ya sorry, i forgot it was in may :p i thought it was 17 April this year but it actually was 17th May :p

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
LoL uzy! disgraceful thoughts ofcourse the worst one will win! what do u expect?! :D:D:D:D:D

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:
LoL uzy! disgraceful thoughts ofcourse the worst one will win! what do u expect?! :D:D:D:D:D
Is this necessary mate?

Please try and restrict to meaningful and the topic related posts. Messages like the above one can be sent using PM.

sachin

International Coach
Drewska said:
The champions league final is always in may. The stadium is good but the running track is far too wide. Liverpool for the 6th time!
Dream on 'Poole'.Arsenal and Barca in the final,and we give them an aweful thumping...i'm thinking 5-1(ala Inter Milan),Henry with a brace! :happy

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Madrid are a team of individuals who come off once in a blue moon. If they get to the final I would be very very suprised.

Users who are viewing this thread