change ur music now - way to enjoy ur fav music

U

UnderTaker

Hey guys

wanna hear ur favourite music while playing the game? then do this. i posted a topic on this a month earlier. and i didnt get a good response. even some one gave me false information to copy the movie files from the fmv dir and change them to music files. but that isnt the right way to do

change the file '30.wav' found in 'x:blc root dirpcsoundspoolwaffle' to ur favourite music. note that the file format must be PCM wave file with 44KHz,16bit,Stereo.

There is also other files in this directory which can be changed to music. Some of them are heard if u pause this game for a while. usually if u pause the game on replay mode and wait for some 2 minutes. u can hear agnew and boycott chatting about cricket and some aeroplanes, trains, vehicles etc passing near . u can change these files also. but the file format is different - Microsoft ADPCM,44KHz,4bit,Mono.

Now enjoy ur fav music while playing blc, like i hear 'Hotel California' of the Eagles, now.
:) :) :) :D
Thanx

UnderTaker

Edited By UnderTaker on Feb. 25 2002 at 11:13

Youve got a great taste in music man, The Eagles kick ass.

inlpace of that
turn on the music usin winamp..
then disable the blc music from the options menu.
in this way u can play as many as songs u can

using alt+tab

I think the No CD crack should be used to make the game run without the CD... Then you can play music from the CD directly.....

I think the No CD crack should be used to make the game run without the CD... Then you can play music from the CD directly.....

but changing the exe file means that all the 15 over restriction, Wides will be taken off.........i mean to say that when we use the crack that effects r not there.......when we install Codemasters patch it works..............so all these r done in exe files............

Hi,
Is any one know the exact format of (*.bnk) file found in x:blcpcsoundbanks. I examine this file with Goldwave wav editor and it asks for deveral parameteres like playbackRate, sampleRate,etc. By messing around this file i found this is a continuous commentry file(like the four commentry,sixer commentry..), with lots of noise. I don't exactly know the format. But it didn't work with default game "*wav" parameters like 22050 Hz with 16 bits/sample Mono mode.
Is anyone knows *.bnk exact format?

Regards Boss

;)

ya i agree to siskue,

i already posted my opinion that all the wide updates must be done in the exe file not as seperate settings file.

UnderTaker

Users who are viewing this thread