Changing Team Names

You're editing the .gob with hex workshop and not the .exe
You should use the Config Editor to change the .gob

thanks barmyarmy, but i used Config Editor and I did what u told us.... I changed the name from the both....Screen ID 1...Play now and the other one... and what is exe and where is it locate in cricket 2004.... please help i'm confused...I really wana make my own team

The exe is pretty obviously what you use to run the game. It is the C2k4 root directory. Remember you'll need an unencoded (original) one.

:help please tell me clearly step by step because I'm not geting it; :confused don't understand it......u mean sams_Cricket_2004_ExE......:crying : :brickwall

preet said:
:help please tell me clearly step by step because I'm not geting it; :confused don't understand it......u mean sams_Cricket_2004_ExE......:crying : :brickwall
Let's see, does he mean Sams EXE..... he said you need the original exe..... now is Sam's exe the original one?

ok, thanks by the way....I just wanted to try to make it....now I think I should forget about it...

preet said:
ok, thanks by the way....I just wanted to try to make it....now I think I should forget about it...

barmyarmy said:
2. Editing the .exe

Take an unencoded exe (i.e. the original not Sam's runout or lineup fixed exe)

You don't have to forget about it. I just frustrated when I take the time to actually make a step-by-step guide and people can't be bothered to read it. I'm sure you can understand why I find that dis-respectful.

it keeps saying string not found for everything in the orginal.exe

No hence you can't find any ASCII in it.
If you use google you can find the unencoded one easily enough.

if you are on about the original cricket2004.exe it is what i am using

Users who are viewing this thread