Channel 4 TV Overlay REQUEST

Ive had a go at the semi transparent background. Bare with me as i still learning :upray

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 212
nice work!! :cheers

If u could increase transparancy a little,and a white line on top & put the website,it would look perfect
Also u could make the team logo bigger & make it semi transparant too.

Lengthen the score thing &put that website.
like this
outcardexplain2av.jpg

how do i make it more transparent. the last 2 digits are 80.

Yes thats fine mate, but like bharat said, lengthen the box and add the website and also decrease the size of the font too as it looks a tad bit big.

Ive just started the scorecard for the channel 4 graphics. Does anybody know how i can move the back icon so it works. Ive moved it, but in game when you click on it nothing happens, you have to click where it used to be for it to work.
Here's an update of it so far with quiet abit of work still to do.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 170
DANNY79 said:
Ive just started the scorecard for the channel 4 graphics. Does anybody know how i can move the back icon so it works. Ive moved it, but in game when you click on it nothing happens, you have to click where it used to be for it to work.
Here's an update of it so far with quiet abit of work still to do.

I have noticed that if you move the window id your back will move with it. So go to above the back text button until you reach the window for it and change that.

that looks good but please change the colour because i dont like the looks of this colour. Otherwise cant wait for its release. Good job

Danny have you managed to change the colour highlighted for players not out? Its not much of a problem for my nine patch but your one it is quite a problem.

there's a better way to change tthe postion........what ever value u use for x and y use the same value in same text button ID where there are four values written change the first two values accordingly......

Ex- xpos="140"
ypos="30"
look at a place where the calues will be written like this...
PickRegion =" 140 30 xx xx" (the xx represents some other values)

Here change the values of 140 and 30 to whatever value u have entered in xpos and ypos,

Please contact if more help needed regarding TV Graphics

The socrecard looks verygood.
But Danny will the FOW fit in that space when all wickets fall.

thanks for that das. do you know which one controls the left and right arrows to change 1st and 2nd inns and how to change the font colour for not out and out. Ive changed the yet to bat colour to black but when they are not out or out it doesnt change. thx mate.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread