Chat with Mathew Sinclair live now

Dammit. Looks like I will miss this opportunity. I didn't have any Cricketweb account before today, and though I have registered there half an hour back seeing this Sinclair chat thing, they are yet to send me any activation e-mail. *sigh*

Some interesting stuff he thinks Diamanti should have been given a longer go prehaps some Central Districts bias? :D

And he thinks Kane Williamson might go alright :spy

..............Alright Matthew, the kid is a freak.

Dammit. Looks like I will miss this opportunity. I didn't have any Cricketweb account before today, and though I have registered there half an hour back seeing this Sinclair chat thing, they are yet to send me any activation e-mail. *sigh*

I'm pretty sure you can post without making an account. You just have to enter a spam code thing, to prove you are not a bot.

I think it's just for this chat only. Try it out.

And he thinks Kane Williamson might go alright :spy

..............Alright Matthew, the kid is a freak.

I bet you wish you weren't banned now don't you?

I'm pretty sure you can post without making an account. You just have to enter a spam code thing, to prove you are not a bot.

I think it's just for this chat only. Try it out.

I bet you wish you weren't banned now don't you?

Haha. Oh well

Last edited:
Oh well.....? ;) Hmm...smart job. :p

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

And yeah, I missed the opportunity. Thanks to that activation mail. *sigh*

You know a guy I know (he is a cricket journalist - he wanted me to write for his site) who somehow found out about this and posted a question as an unregistered user.

They let you post as an unregistered user for the chat. The moderators just had to approve your post. I told you. Should have listened.

He didn't use one bit of punctuation the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread