Chelsea handed transfer ban

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Chelsea are the best equipped this season. Ancelotti seems to be a doing a good job although they have not been tested yet.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'd bet that the transfer embargo gets lifted on appeal. I suspect most clubs would be a little worried if it isn't as I suspect they all do it. Manchester United possibly in the same boat, with a different French club claiming similar happenings.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, but then footballers deny they dive ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I agree. It's ridiculously biased to suggest that Chelsea will just fail all of a sudden yet ruling out the possibility that the same thing could happen to United. Maybe Chelsea are 'barely out of second gear' too?

Chelsea don't exactly look like they're 'barely out of second gear' now, do they?

Seriously, have one debate where you don't sound incredibly biased. Most people agree Chelsea are the best equipped this season. They had Carvalho, Cole and Essien out for long periods but, with a good manager, coped really well in the second half of the season.

You can't dismiss everyone's title challenge as if injuries will magically appear or they will spontaneously self-conbust while United carry on on their merry way.

All I said was that Utd have barely got started yet, which is the truth. Apart from the win against Wigan, we've had a very slow, spluttering start. Whereas Chelsea have started like a rocket, but everyone has their bad patch, including Chelsea. And even though we're not playing that well right now, we're still only three points behind.

Le Havre I think it is, although United have denied, obviously.

Utd are adamant that they've done everything within the rules and Fifa themselves have said they've received no complaint about the player. It's funny how Chelsea aren't pleading their innocence, instead they're just saying they'll launch the strongest possible appeal. Whose palm is Roman going to have to grease, then?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yes, I know. That's what I was saying in reply to evertonfan when he said that maybe Chelsea aren't out of second gear. :sarcasm

MistroBoomer97

Club Cricketer
Chelsea don't exactly look like they're 'barely out of second gear' now, do they?

All I said was that Utd have barely got started yet, which is the truth. Apart from the win against Wigan, we've had a very slow, spluttering start. Whereas Chelsea have started like a rocket, but everyone has their bad patch, including Chelsea. And even though we're not playing that well right now, we're still only three points behind.

Utd are adamant that they've done everything within the rules and Fifa themselves have said they've received no complaint about the player. It's funny how Chelsea aren't pleading their innocence, instead they're just saying they'll launch the strongest possible appeal. Whose palm is Roman going to have to grease, then?

exactly what he said lol

Users who are viewing this thread