Clash of Clans

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
CoC_titlescreen_2013.jpg

If you Play Clash of Clans That is Good . I am going to make a Planet Cricket.net Clan Please Join it if you play Clash of Clans . When i see 5+ comments ready to join clan i will make it . We gonna Rock. If you don't play download it from here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans&hl=en
Also Available on I tunes

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP (anyone here plays COC ???)

I installed it in September 2013 - first experience with a freemium game, hated the waiting, uninstalled it.
Fast-forward to December 2014, friends started playing. Refrained, remembering the past horror, succumbed last May. Now I'm just trying to catch up to my friends.

If any of you have a maxed TH5 (or a TH6 without a rushed base) and are looking for a good clan, I can probably get you into ours.

As for my progress, I'm on TH7, XP level 51.

TH6 Base

Archer x3 : L6
Cannons x3 : L7
Wizard .Tower. x2 L2
Air Defence x1 L3
Mortar x2 L3

Your Defense please :)

Last edited:
4x L7 Archer Towers
1x L8 Cannon
4x L7 Cannons
2x L3 Wizard Towers
2x L4 Air Defence
3x L4 Mortars

Seems like you just got TH6?

Yeah just got it TH6 :)

TH10

I rushed to TH10, I have absolutely no recollection of being on TH9, TH8 it was simply TH7->TH8->TH9->TH10. Since then, I've worked a great deal on my base and troops. Now I've got a decent base apart from walls, better troops than defence.

Screenshot_2015-08-23-11-38-49.png

Man I've played this game WAY too much!

image.jpg

Hardly play it these days...

I started playing it today after going through this thread. I just reached level 7. How do I add you guys?

I started playing it today after going through this thread. I just reached level 7. How do I add you guys?

You have to add people via game center...

Guys Let us all make a clan and join it we all fellow planetcricket members[DOUBLEPOST=1441168769][/DOUBLEPOST]
TH10

I rushed to TH10, I have absolutely no recollection of being on TH9, TH8 it was simply TH7->TH8->TH9->TH10. Since then, I've worked a great deal on my base and troops. Now I've got a decent base apart from walls, better troops than defence.

View attachment 152933
Abhas Clan Tag?

I am TH6. Level 36 and am still struggling to make a good base or find a dedicated clan. :p

Users who are viewing this thread