PS3: Clash of Legends - T20 - League Closed

can i join this league.

my psn - coolsss89 nd i am available in whatsapp
Hi Shubhasish,

Thank you for your interest in the league. The league matches have already started. I will keep you as a reserve manger and will let you know is any playing manger withdraws from the league.

If you are interested, I can add you to the whats app group. So you can be in touch with all the mangers. I will PM you my number.

p for another game this evening if anyone else is?

Note to self : Do not take edgy runs, with your luck it will always be a direct hit :).

Edit : Got the right thread this time ;).

p for another game this evening if anyone else is?

Note to self : Do not take edgy runs, with your luck it will always be a direct hit :).

Edit : Got the right thread this time ;).
Bro, @Solomon will play you by 1 AM IST. That is exactly three hours from now.

Good luck.

Hi Guys,

@Solomon, @lonewolf5646, @valerian140, @Cricz25, @SamP, @HemanthKumar5498

@AL_Amin has made a sad decision to leave the tournament due to some issues in his system and he wants to take some rest from online tournament. We feel very sad to let him go as he is one of the best players in our League. He would like to had over the Sylhets Savages team to our new member @subhasish mitra.

As most of know Subhasish is another good player in the online games. We wish good luck for the tournament.

It was pleasure playing with you Amin. We will definitely miss you. Good luck with your Caribbean Cup Matches.

Hi Guys,

@Solomon, @lonewolf5646, @valerian140, @Cricz25, @SamP, @HemanthKumar5498

@AL_Amin has made a sad decision to leave the tournament due to some issues in his system and he wants to take some rest from online tournament. We feel very sad to let him go as he is one of the best players in our League. He would like to had over the Sylhets Savages team to our new member @subhasish mitra.

As most of know Subhasish is another good player in the online games. We wish good luck for the tournament.

It was pleasure playing with you Amin. We will definitely miss you. Good luck with your Caribbean Cup Matches.

Thanks for understanding my situation. I will in all likelihood come back after a while for another crack at these tournaments. Menwhile, Good luck to all the participants. Thanks for having me and I specifically have to thank and take my hats off to francis for running two tournaments on the throat, so smoothly and successfully. Magnificent! Salute.

Game between ne and francis

jZXcics.jpg

h1yejca.jpg

9Qr33KM.jpg

@SamP, can you play a match tonite bro ??

Sorry mate, bit busy tonight, will definitely get a game in a bit later than now tomorrow night though, maybe even a couple if people are still online.

Huge apologies to Solomon for last night, got caught up with a few IRL things :(.

Himanshuz Legends vs Chennai Master Blasters (Steyn's phenomenal spell 10 wickets for 8 runs)

Himanshuz Legends vs Chennai Master Blasters (Steyn's phenomenal spell 10 wickets for 8 runs)

Bro what happened to you? Seems like you are not enjoying or having fun in playing these matches. You used bat much much better than what you are batting now a days? Its like you are playing with lots of extra baggage. Looking forward to see you in form soon.

Users who are viewing this thread